Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mugtang

OT: Disneyland Gear Report

1 hour ago, calvegas04 said:

Used to see a lot of BSU gear at disneyland when they are good. UNLV is always showing up around the park. Then you have the usc,ucla and ND's always repped well

I haven’t seen any ND related gear. I have seen plenty of USC and UCLA year though.   Also saw a BYU shirt. 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

And last but not least, a UNM jacket on my way out of the park.  Will have an update again monday. 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

Love that you're looking for MWC gear while at the park. :D

Did you get the park hopper to go to both Dizzyland and California Adventure? 

You saw BYU but what about Idaho? 

51t4uwlffaL._SL160_SS150_.jpg324804241_0b7c67b2af_m.jpg

BCS is to Football what Fox News is to Journalism

26 minutes ago, Boise fan said:

Love that you're looking for MWC gear while at the park. :D

Did you get the park hopper to go to both Dizzyland and California Adventure? 

You saw BYU but what about Idaho? 

No park hopper.  And nothing Idaho related. 

2 minutes ago, mugtang said:

No park hopper.  And nothing Idaho related. 

Park hopper is great - though I have no idea what they fleece you for it these days.  Disney raised their rates in Florida, so I assume they raised it in California. 

Does G-Ma ride 'coasters?  My mother-in-law did, right up until she was seventy! 

Anyway, have a most excellent adventure!

51t4uwlffaL._SL160_SS150_.jpg324804241_0b7c67b2af_m.jpg

BCS is to Football what Fox News is to Journalism

13 minutes ago, Boise fan said:

Park hopper is great - though I have no idea what they fleece you for it these days.  Disney raised their rates in Florida, so I assume they raised it in California. 

Does G-Ma ride 'coasters?  My mother-in-law did, right up until she was seventy! 

Anyway, have a most excellent adventure!

Oh yes. She’s like a kid at heart.  

18 hours ago, AlvinLee said:

All the Spartans gear is in Vegas to cheer on Softball.

#mwchamps

Wrong. They’re just too embarrassed to show that they went there. 

An Idaho Vandals shirt. :blink: 

Had free entrance to the Disney parks for about 10 years with my last job, used to go 3-4 times a year. The fastpass system they have in the Florida parks with the wristbands was great, you could get your fastpasses ahead of time and plan your park stays accordingly. Staying at the Disney properties in California is really expensive, but great for the Magic mornings where only the hotel guests have access to the park, you can get in more rides then than the rest of the day. Our favourite Disney experience was the cruises, went on 2 and kids and adults all loved them. They had kids clubs where you could drop off kids and be assured they were safe and having a great time, while parents got some time to enjoy themselves.

I don't know if we ever do a Disney vacation again, as kids are a bit older and I would now have to pay for park entrance,  but had a lot of fun family trips there.

I'm a desperate man
Send lawyers, guns, and money
The shit has hit the fan

A Utah state shirt and then hat on another person. 

On 2/16/2018 at 11:24 PM, mugtang said:

Drove down to Disneyland today.  Went to Downtown Disneyland tonight. Here is the report.  

1 Fresno State sweatshirt 

1 Texas sweatshirt

1 University of Pacific 

1 Nevada jacket (this was me but it counts, I think)

Mug - when you are out in public, you can only wear Boise State attire!  It's in the term sheet.  UNR now has to forfeit five football scholarships and two mens basketball.  All Hail Boise State - KING of the Mountain West!!!!

down in a hole.jpg

Just now, Broncomare said:

Mug - when you are out in public, you can only wear Boise State attire!  It's in the term sheet.  UNR now has to forfeit five football scholarships and two mens basketball.  All Hail Boise State - KING of the Mountain West!!!!

Careful or I’ll buy your recruits Taco Bell and your program will get the death penalty. 

1 minute ago, mugtang said:

Careful or I’ll buy your recruits Taco Bell and your program will get the death penalty. 

Can some of our recruits sleep on your couch too?

down in a hole.jpg

24 minutes ago, Broncomare said:

Can some of our recruits sleep on your couch too?

They’ll get a dirty mattress on the floor  in a meth house and be happy with it. 

22 minutes ago, mugtang said:

They’ll get a dirty mattress on the floor  in a meth house and be happy with it. 

That's liable to get Boise hit with double secret probation!! 

down in a hole.jpg