Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Eat_Your_Dried_Fruits

Fresno State Lands 4-Star Offensive Lineman

On 2/17/2018 at 9:31 AM, TheTedfordTrain said:

They got a guy who an article said was a 4 star.  No site had him as a 4 star when he comitted. He must have been at some point then got knocked down. Solid land either way.   

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.rgj.com/amp/1044983001

What in the world are you talking about? 24/7 has him as a 4 star right now. The 24/7 composite which averages what other sites have graded him at has him as a 3.  But the regular 24/7 rankings graded him as a 4. Look under his pic when you go to the link below. 

https://247sports.com/Player/Toa-Taua-83096

kat.jpg

24 minutes ago, Nevada Convert said:

What in the world are you talking about? 24/7 has him as a 4 star right now. The 24/7 composite which averages what other sites have graded him at has him as a 3.  But the regular 24/7 rankings graded him as a 4. Look under his pic when you go to the link below. It pretty much came down to us & USC, and USC really wanted him. 

https://247sports.com/Player/Toa-Taua-83096

Oh. Not a consensus 4 star. That’s cool, I guess. Grats. Hope he manages to get you guys out of the gutter. 

Fresno_State_Jim_Sweeny_Field_(_Bulldog_Stadium).jpg

14 hours ago, TheTedfordTrain said:

You don’t have enough faith. Too many doubters here. Everyone in this conference is beatable. #fresnonext

Wait a minute. You're celebrating like this over a verbal commit and not a signing? I was assuming he was signed. He was eligible to sign a couple weeks ago, so why isn't he signed if he's so serious about playing at Fresno? 

kat.jpg

3 minutes ago, Nevada Convert said:

Wait a minute. You're celebrating like this over a verbal commit and not a signing? I was assuming he was signed. He was eligible to sign a couple weeks ago, so why isn't he signed if he's so serious about playing at Fresno? 

He signed 

Fresno_State_Jim_Sweeny_Field_(_Bulldog_Stadium).jpg

21 minutes ago, TheTedfordTrain said:

Oh. Not a consensus 4 star. That’s cool, I guess. Grats. Hope he manages to get you guys out of the gutter. 

You guys nearly drowned in the gutter with SAN! just standing there laughing at you. There aren't very many current MWC schools that have been that low in the last 20years. Nevada certainly wasn't quite at gutter level yet, but this coming season we'll be much better. 

kat.jpg

11 minutes ago, Nevada Convert said:

He is signed.     The other four unsigned croots are blueshirting.

8 hours ago, Nevada Convert said:

It really is pretty cool that this excites you. I mean, of all the things that a human being could get excited about, at least you don't have to spend a fortune on male hookers and blo anymore. 

The Fresno O Line is going to be legit for a while.  Coach Grubb can coach them up and these are the young tools he has coming in:   

We have two kids coming in that fell under the radar due to injuries:

Carson:  6’ 8”.  285 ( PAC junior interest)

Trushel:  6’ 4”  295 ( Hill raves about)

Two big athletic Canadians we got in late:

Bull:  6’ 6”  305   ( played tight end) 

Ben Aime:  6’ 5”.  375. ( can dunk)  

A 4 star recruit

Sampson:  6’ 3”.  320.  See above 

A Freshman starter

Muti:  6’ 3”.  310.  Best lineman on a good line

3 more Highly regarded freshman (the coach thinks)

Syrus Tuitele  6’ 6”  298  (freaky abilities)

Quireo Woodley  6’ 4”  300 (special athlete) 

Zelan Tupuloa 6’ 2”  310 ( will compete) 

3 hours ago, sactowndog said:

The Fresno O Line is going to be legit for a while.  Coach Grubb can coach them up and these are the young tools he has coming in:   

We have two kids coming in that fell under the radar due to injuries:

Carson:  6’ 8”.  285 ( PAC junior interest)

Trushel:  6’ 4”  295 ( Hill raves about)

Two big athletic Canadians we got in late:

Bull:  6’ 6”  305   ( played tight end) 

Ben Aime:  6’ 5”.  375. ( can dunk)  

A 4 star recruit

Sampson:  6’ 3”.  320.  See above 

A Freshman starter

Muti:  6’ 3”.  310.  Best lineman on a good line

3 more Highly regarded freshman (the coach thinks)

Syrus Tuitele  6’ 6”  298  (freaky abilities)

Quireo Woodley  6’ 4”  300 (special athlete) 

Zelan Tupuloa 6’ 2”  310 ( will compete) 

It's looking like we might as well forfeit our Fresno games in the foreseeable future! 

Just kidding. Looks good. The western div needs to be better and the MWC needs to do better in OOC. And we certainly need some ranked teams all at the same time to pass up the AAC.

kat.jpg

18 hours ago, Nevada Convert said:

It's looking like we might as well forfeit our Fresno games in the foreseeable future! 

Just kidding. Looks good. The western div needs to be better and the MWC needs to do better in OOC. And we certainly need some ranked teams all at the same time to pass up the AAC.

You just need some quality lube and the pain will pass soon

San Jose State
Announced: 85,235
Scanned: 33,892
Percentage: 39.8%
Actual Attendance Per Game: 5,648

On 2/17/2018 at 12:23 PM, Nevada Convert said:

Because he won't qualify academically.  I bet you dude will be at a Juco this fall.