Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GoState99755

El Donald cheated w/Playmate-of-the-Year 

22 minutes ago, toonkee said:

Where/when was that said?

As far as who was helped and who were targets...

43. By 2016, Defendants and their co-conspirators used their fictitious online personas to interfere with the 2016 U.S. presidential election. They engaged in operations primarily intended to communicate derogatory information about Hillary Clinton, to denigrate other candidates such as Ted Cruz and Marco Rubio, and to support Bernie Sanders and then-candidate Donald Trump.

On 2/16/2018 at 3:31 PM, Rebelbacker said:

Really? He indicted 13 Russians that will never set foot in a US court. Flynn is going to have his charges dismissed and Manafort, Gates and Papadoupolous all pled guilty to charges not involved with collusion. Gates and Manafort's crimes were from years ago before they associated with Trump. . Mueller also said today there was no collusion with any US citizen and that both candidates were targeted and it had no effect on the election result. 

That's not the result you were looking for so far is it? 

Patients...this thing is FAR from being over.

Really? He indicted 13 Russians that will never set foot in a US court. Flynn is going to have his charges dismissed and Manafort, Gates and Papadoupolous all pled guilty to charges not involved with collusion. Gates and Manafort's crimes were from years ago before they associated with Trump. . Mueller also said today there was no collusion with any US citizen and that both candidates were targeted and it had no effect on the election result. 

Are you sure about that?  A Californian that help the Russians get about PayPal security features plead guilty.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/02/16/politics/richard-pinedo-guilty-plea/index.html

7 hours ago, toonkee said:

Where/when was that said?

Rosenstein said it in the presser. There also  no charges in the indictment for any US citizen. Any involvement on behalf of a US person was unwitting.

Collusion means both parties are aware. Many on this board are missing that point. 

1 minute ago, Rebelbacker said:

Rosenstein said it in the presser. There also  no charges in the indictment for any US citizen. Any involvement on behalf of a US person was unwitting.

Collusion means both parties are aware. Many on this board are missing that point. 

What about the American that helped them get around the PayPal security?

https://www.cnn.com/2018/02/16/politics/richard-pinedo-guilty-plea/index.html

7 minutes ago, GoState99755 said:

Patients...this thing is FAR from being over.

McCarthy explains this far better than I can. https://www.nationalreview.com/2018/02/russia-launches-information-war-us-responds-with-lawsuit/

3 minutes ago, GoState99755 said:

Are you sure about that?  A Californian that help the Russians get about PayPal security features was indicted.

And if you read about him you'd know he knew he was working with foreign persons but not the reasons why. 

Through the company, Pinedo sold bank account numbers to users, according to court documents. He often purchased stolen bank information over the internet before selling it to his clients.Pinedo confessed to selling some stolen accounts to users outside the United States, including those the special counsel's office accused of being involved in the plot to swing the election.While the criminal charge against Pinedo says he knowingly dealt with people outside the U.S. — both in buying and selling account numbers — a law enforcement official told The Times there is no evidence that he knew he was dealing with a Russian intelligence operation.

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-richard-pinedo-mueller-investigation-20180216-story.html

9 minutes ago, Rebelbacker said:

In this indictment only, though. To say with certainty there was no "collusion" at any time we would have to assume these indictments were the end game, and this is over.

Rosenstein was very careful to use language that didn't box him in. 

3 hours ago, toonkee said:

In this indictment only, though. To say with certainty there was no "collusion" at any time we would have to assume these indictments were the end game, and this is over.

Rosenstein was very careful to use language that didn't box him in. 

Yep. Regarding these thirteen no conspiracy. The investigation is far from over.

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.

9 hours ago, Rebelbacker said:

McCarthy explains this far better than I can. https://www.nationalreview.com/2018/02/russia-launches-information-war-us-responds-with-lawsuit/

And if you read about him you'd know he knew he was working with foreign persons but not the reasons why. 

What does "...he was working with foreign persons..." have do w/the price of tea in China?  I'm not they guys who claimed "unwitting collusion."  

I was commenting on your statement above:  "Mueller also said today there was no collusion with any US citizen."  It very obvious to me the Russians were colluding w/this guy in California who plead guilty.

On 2/16/2018 at 3:28 PM, GoState99755 said:

Our President was screwing the Playmate-of-the-Year Karen McDougal when Barron was a few months old:

https://www.newyorker.com/news/news-desk/donald-trump-a-playboy-model-and-a-system-for-concealing-infidelity-national-enquirer-karen-mcdougal

Man she has some horrid taste. 

51t4uwlffaL._SL160_SS150_.jpg324804241_0b7c67b2af_m.jpg

BCS is to Football what Fox News is to Journalism

4 hours ago, GoState99755 said:

What does "...he was working with foreign persons..." have do w/the price of tea in China?  I'm not they guys who claimed "unwitting collusion."  

I was commenting on your statement above:  "Mueller also said today there was no collusion with any US citizen."  It very obvious to me the Russians were colluding w/this guy in California who plead guilty.

You obviously have no idea what collusion means then. 

He sold info to foreign persons. He didn't know they were Russians. He didn't know their goal was to meddle in the election.  

3 hours ago, Rebelbacker said:

You obviously have no idea what collusion means then. 

He sold info to foreign persons. He didn't know they were Russians. He didn't know their goal was to meddle in the election.  

collusion:  secret or illegal cooperation or conspiracy, especially in order to cheat or deceive others

Sounds like "illegal cooperation" to me.

40 minutes ago, GoState99755 said:

collusion:  secret or illegal cooperation or conspiracy, especially in order to cheat or deceive others

Sounds like "illegal cooperation" to me.

But collusion needs to willful. I think that’s the point. I haven’t read the indictment in a few days, but I believe they refer to “unwittingly cooperated” or something like that. You can’t collude with someone unless you know that together you’re cheating or deceiving. 

Thay Haif Said: Quhat Say Thay? Lat Thame Say

2 minutes ago, Old_SD_Dude said:

But collusion needs to willful. I think that’s the point. I haven’t read the indictment in a few days, but I believe they refer to “unwittingly cooperated” or something like that. You can’t collude with someone unless you know that together you’re cheating or deceiving. 

I don't think the thing we are talking about is in the indictment.  This guy pled guilty separately.

The "unwitting cooperation" was referring to Trump Campaign members.  We are discussing the guy in Calif who helped the Ruskies get around PayPal security.

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2018/2/16/17021178/mueller-russian-indictments-richard-pinedo-plea-deal

1 hour ago, GoState99755 said:

I don't think the thing we are talking about is in the indictment.  This guy pled guilty separately.

The "unwitting cooperation" was referring to Trump Campaign members.  We are discussing the guy in Calif who helped the Ruskies get around PayPal security.

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2018/2/16/17021178/mueller-russian-indictments-richard-pinedo-plea-deal

According to the statement of offense against Pinedo, the 28-year-old unwittingly aided the Russians in their efforts and helped them bypass PayPal's security measures by telling them the amounts of the trial deposits made to the fake bank accounts they had registered under.

http://www.businessinsider.com/richard-pinedo-pleaded-guilty-to-aiding-russia-is-cooperating-with-mueller-2018-2

1 hour ago, Rebelbacker said:

According to the statement of offense against Pinedo, the 28-year-old unwittingly aided the Russians in their efforts and helped them bypass PayPal's security measures by telling them the amounts of the trial deposits made to the fake bank accounts they had registered under.

http://www.businessinsider.com/richard-pinedo-pleaded-guilty-to-aiding-russia-is-cooperating-with-mueller-2018-2

If he "unwittingly aided the Russians" why did he plead guilty?

Either he conspired to help the Russians or he didn't.