Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GoState99755

El Donald cheated w/Playmate-of-the-Year 

11 minutes ago, pokebball said:

I'm crazy consistent here.  Didn't vote for Clinton, Obama or Trump.

You?

?  I was responding to rebelbacker.  Was this response for a different thread? 

Oh I know you'd never vote for Clinton or Obama (different elections too, y'know!).  You probably voted for Johnson, right?  Not a libertardian, but voted for their leader.  And support their policies.  And what else?

:)

51t4uwlffaL._SL160_SS150_.jpg324804241_0b7c67b2af_m.jpg

BCS is to Football what Fox News is to Journalism

12 minutes ago, Boise fan said:

?  I was responding to rebelbacker.  Was this response for a different thread?

Sorry, didn't mean to interrupt

But since you let me butt in, did you vote for either of those low character presidents you mentioned?

The World Needs More Cowboys!

1 minute ago, pokebball said:

Sorry, didn't mean to interrupt

But since you let me butt in, did you vote for either of those low character presidents you mentioned?

I wish you weren't trying to derail this thread with the discussion from another thread.  Can't you take it back over there?

51t4uwlffaL._SL160_SS150_.jpg324804241_0b7c67b2af_m.jpg

BCS is to Football what Fox News is to Journalism

12 minutes ago, rudolro said:

I'm not old enough to remember was Kissinger pulling chicks from the sex trade industry as well?

That wasn't the point, look up his picture.  He was out of his league as related to his looks.

110926run_defense710.jpg

3 hours ago, rudolro said:

It's news because over $250 K has been paid in hush money, also because he took the moral high road, and he keeps lying about it and calling it fake news.

As for Clinton his romp got him an indictment on lying to a grand jury and impeachment.

You would think he would learn.

Over 400 K counting Jessica Drake.

2 hours ago, UNLV2001 said:

Hey it's your party (insert denial here that you're a centrist ) .............and you seem gullible enough to buy the trump lies (insert how you didn't vote for trump here

Centrists always hang out with the alt right folks on 4chan...

4 hours ago, UNLV2001 said:

Evangelicals will give trump all the rope they need as long as they remain a gullible group 

Now you're just being stupid. If the right had voted for Hillary you'd be blasting them just as much for hypocrisy. You think they don't have a right to vote and pick the lesser of two evils? You're acting all un-American n'shiit, Vladimir.

kat.jpg

15 hours ago, Rebelbacker said:

Really? He indicted 13 Russians that will never set foot in a US court. Flynn is going to have his charges dismissed and Manafort, Gates and Papadoupolous all pled guilty to charges not involved with collusion. Gates and Manafort's crimes were from years ago before they associated with Trump. . Mueller also said today there was no collusion with any US citizen and that both candidates were targeted and it had no effect on the election result. 

That's not the result you were looking for so far is it? 

You keep believing that. Unwitting collusion is still collusion

1 hour ago, pokebball said:

unwitting collusion?  I didn't know there was such a thing

20 minutes ago, Rebelbacker said:

I don’t think you know what unwittingly means. You should look it up then edit your post before more people see it. 

Beat me to it.  Although he may want to look up collusion as well.

2 hours ago, pokebball said:

unwitting collusion?  I didn't know there was such a thing

I bet you haven't heard of dry water either

All is well, For Rice is gone.                  

20 hours ago, Rebelbacker said:

Really? He indicted 13 Russians that will never set foot in a US court. Flynn is going to have his charges dismissed and Manafort, Gates and Papadoupolous all pled guilty to charges not involved with collusion. Gates and Manafort's crimes were from years ago before they associated with Trump. . Mueller also said today there was no collusion with any US citizen and that both candidates were targeted and it had no effect on the election result. 

That's not the result you were looking for so far is it? 

Where/when was that said?