Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GoState99755

El Donald cheated w/Playmate-of-the-Year 

4 minutes ago, rudolro said:

It's news because over $250 K has been paid in hush money, also because he took the moral high road, and he keeps lying about it and calling it fake news.

As for Clinton his romp got him an indictment on lying to a grand jury and impeachment.

You would think he would learn.

A politician/business man lying - how shocking!!  Didn't this all happen prior to him becoming President?  

down in a hole.jpg

2 minutes ago, SDSUfan said:

We've learned from the left. We don't care about those things as long as we get the right judges and we can wield power against our political enemies.

Welcome to the world you created

Congrat's you have swallowed the RW propaganda very well !! 

George Soro's pays me $25 per political post too !! 

1 minute ago, Broncomare said:

A politician/business man lying - how shocking!!  Didn't this all happen prior to him becoming President?  

That's why he should stop lying about and get in front of it. The minute he does that it stops.

1 minute ago, Broncomare said:

Don't rain on their parade. This is just the latest thing that will bring down Trump. 

The guy was a real estate mogul in NYC. Who thought he was an angel?

6 minutes ago, Rebelbacker said:

Don't rain on their parade. This is just the latest thing that will bring down Trump. 

The guy was a real estate mogul in NYC. Who thought he was an angel?

Actually he's more of a bankrupt con man who turned to reality TV to keep is ego & name in the public eye and who can't get a legitimate bank in the US to give him a loan 

Trump has never done business with Russians / Russia or never met Putin !!! :lol:

22 minutes ago, Broncomare said:

This is news why????  Kennedy & Clinton both cheated in the White House - Oval Office to be exact.  I don't think people voted for Trump because he was the end all but because he was the lessor of two evils.

I kind of remember Republicans making Clinton’s sex life a big deal. 

1 minute ago, NVGiant said:

I kind of remember Republicans making Clinton’s sex life a big deal. 

That was back when the GOP cared about "family values".............just like back when the GOP cared about "national debt" 

Kind of fun seeing the Trump fans here suck up to trump even though he's lying his butt off most of the time - either they can't grasp reality or just ignore reality because trumps their guy now 

another clip of the liar in action ! 

1 minute ago, Rebelbacker said:

You believed that? Parties don't care about anything other than power. 

Hey it's your party (insert denial here that you're a centrist ) .............and you seem gullible enough to buy the trump lies (insert how you didn't vote for trump here

35 minutes ago, Broncomare said:

This is news why????  Kennedy & Clinton both cheated in the White House - Oval Office to be exact.  I don't think people voted for Trump because he was the end all but because he was the lessor of two evils.

Because he claims to be the candidate of faith & family values.  He's everything but that:

27 minutes ago, Broncomare said:

Do you want a man in the White House who it paying hush money on a regular basis?

Countless ppl can blackmail him.

5 minutes ago, UNLV2001 said:

Hey it's your party (insert denial here that you're a centrist ) .............and you seem gullible enough to buy the trump lies (insert how you didn't vote for trump here

I'm a conservative not a republican. There is a difference although I doubt you'd get that. I did vote for Trump. It was between him or Clinton and I would never do that. 

As for gullible, how is that Trump Russian collusion coming along right now? 

Just now, Rebelbacker said:

I'm a conservative not a republican. There is a difference although I doubt you'd get that. I did vote for Trump. It was between him or Clinton and I would never do that. 

As for gullible, how is that Trump Russian collusion coming along right now? 

Knew that was coning, should have used my premade rebuttal form 

Am I the only person at this point wondering how the hell he pulls all this tail?

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

1 minute ago, GoState99755 said:

Do you want a man in the White House who it paying hush money on a regular basis?

That's a main part of the problem - the propensity that Trump & his clan could be bribed & blackmailed - This is why the security clearance screw ups are being looked at 

16 minutes ago, UNLV2001 said:

That was back when the GOP cared about "family values".............just like back when the GOP cared about "national debt" 

The national debt is the single biggest issue dogging this country ... unless a Republican is president. Then it's tax cut time!