Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

retrofade

U.S. grand jury indicts 13 Russian nationals, three entities in alleged election meddling

A federal grand jury indicted 13 Russian nationals and three Russian entities accused of interfering with U.S. elections and political processes, U.S. Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s office said on Friday.

In a court document, the U.S. government said Russian entities began interfering in U.S. political processes, including the 2016 presidential election, as early as 2014.

Some of the defendants, posing as U.S. persons, communicated with unwitting individuals associated with the Trump campaign, the indictment said.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-russia-indictment/u-s-grand-jury-indicts-13-russian-nationals-three-entities-in-alleged-election-meddling-idUSKCN1G022U?il=0

3 minutes ago, jackmormon said:

Deep State nonsense. Mueller ain't got nothin' on nobody.

I'm guessing that there is zero chance any of the good Ruskies turn State's evidence.

Funniest Post of the Month....hahahaha!

¿Fake News?

3 minutes ago, SJSUMFA2013 said:

How’s it feel to know you got duped by Russian twitter bots trumpers? 

C08167EE-431F-42CF-9846-14D6FF8E6030.gif

How does it feel to lose to Trump?

LOL

“Science is the belief in the ignorance of experts.”

-Richard Feynman

"When buying and selling are controlled by legislation, the first things to be bought and sold are legislators."

-P.J. O’Rourke

4 minutes ago, GoState99755 said:

Trump was WRONG about Putin meddling in US Nov 2016 Election.

¿Will El Donald enforce sanctions against Russia now?

How can he?  He'll be impeached any day now.

-Richard Feynman

"When buying and selling are controlled by legislation, the first things to be bought and sold are legislators."

-P.J. O’Rourke

12 minutes ago, jackmormon said:

Deep State nonsense. Mueller ain't got nothin' on nobody.

I'm guessing that there is zero chance any of the good Ruskies turn State's evidence.

There is zero chance. Good luck getting them out of Russia. We don't have an extradition treaty with them.

I'd advise you to read the full indictment. You won't understand it, so I'll help you later.

So we find out the Russians wanted cause chaos in our democracy. No shit. They've been trying to do that for 80 years. 

Just now, GoState99755 said:

FIFY

LOL. 

-Richard Feynman

-P.J. O’Rourke

Just now, SDSUfan said:

How does it feel to lose to Trump?

LOL

You must have me confused with one of the 16 other clownshow candidates the gop trotted out who couldn’t beat a +++++ing gameshow host.

Your boy lost the election by 3 million votes btw. Neither he nor the Russians deserve credit for the archaic system based on slavery that has put two losers in the whitehouse since 2000. 

Just now, SDSUfan said:

How can he?  He'll be impeached any day now.

No...we will have to wait some time for he indictments on $$$ laundering.

1 minute ago, SJSUMFA2013 said:

You must have me confused with one of the 16 other clownshow candidates the gop trotted out who couldn’t beat a +++++ing gameshow host.

Your boy lost the election by 3 million votes btw. Neither he nor the Russians deserve credit for the archaic system based on slavery that has put two losers in the whitehouse since 2000. 

Keep hanging on to whatever helps you make it through your day.

Loser

-Richard Feynman

-P.J. O’Rourke

3 minutes ago, GoState99755 said:

No...we will have to wait some time for he indictments on $$$ laundering.

LOL

-Richard Feynman

-P.J. O’Rourke

22 minutes ago, Rebelbacker said:

There is zero chance. Good luck getting them out of Russia. We don't have an extradition treaty with them.

I'd advise you to read the full indictment. You won't understand it, so I'll help you later.

So we find out the Russians wanted cause chaos in our democracy. No shit. They've been trying to do that for 80 years. 

Exactly.No doubt what they did violated american election laws....like they give a damn. The outrage and shock at Russia is quite funny. It's like where have you been? Plus America is a known actor in covert political subversions across the globe to achieve goals.

I don't think anybody not completely braindead didn't think that Russia had involvement in our election. Truly, truly a shocking twist in this investigation....:o

Again, for all the people who don't read well - There was no collusion by Trump.   And Trump wouldn't have known about these specific Russian actors.  

So now have to determine how these guys were funded and what they'll say and where it goes from here.   

8 minutes ago, And? said:

Exactly.No doubt what they did violated american election laws....however the outrage and shock at Russia is quite funny. It's like where have you been? Plus America is a known actor in covert political subversions across the globe to achieve goals.

I dont think anybody not completely braindead didnt think that Russia had involvement in our election.

And we interfere with theirs. That's how the game is played. Can you imagine the indictments that could be filed against US actors that have interfered with elections all over the world in the last 50 years? 

9 minutes ago, And? said:

Exactly.No doubt what they did violated american election laws....however the outrage and shock at Russia is quite funny. It's like where have you been? Plus America is a known actor in covert political subversions across the globe to achieve goals.

I dont think anybody not completely braindead didnt think that Russia had involvement in our election.

¿Then why did El Donald denied it ad infinitum?

This Russia investigation is turning into a hideous mirror. Liberals see it as a one way ticket to getting rid of what they see as a cross between Sauron and Simple Jack whereas diehard trumpers dismiss it as if "violating our sovereignty" is no big deal because the libz care about it.

There's been disappointingly few people who have said, "regardless of who benefited from what, our election infrastructure is obviously vulnerable - more vulnerable than it used to be - to being sabatoged by any malicious actor with a modicum of resources, what can we do to secure the fundamental nature of the republic?"

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard.