Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BSUTOP25

So radical lefties ... is it time to start the alcohol ban discussion too?

1 hour ago, BestintheWest said:

So.....you're trying to ban threads now?

It's gone too far my friends.

I would say he also clearly won his arguments in another thread when the opposing side wanted to change 5 constitutional amendments.  After a bunch on the left said uncle I stopped reading so would be several pages behind.  I will give it a look.

14 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

The only thing wrong with the sentence is a missing comma.  Not your fault for being limited, it is your fault not researching something you happen to be ignorant in.  It is an argument type taught in classes ranging from mathematics to the arts.  If you spent time in college you have heard of it more than once even if you never looked into it further.  Modes of argumentation like this are not meant to be some theses of knowledge, they are supposed to fun and arguing for the sake of arguing.  How are your personal relationships by the way?  I am sure your friends must keep in touch with a fun guy like you.

As for your claims about me, I got out of the hospital a few hours ago following a bout with acute pancreatitis so highly unlikely I am drunk.

Hope you feel better. 

1 hour ago, BestintheWest said:

So.....you're trying to ban threads now?

It's gone too far my friends.

Comrade fan loves bans. Can you imagine living under his regime?

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

Just now, BSUTOP25 said:

Comrade fan loves bans. Can you imagine living under his regime?

No, because his regime would be overthrown with ease.

All is well, For Rice is gone.                  

3 hours ago, Boise fan said:

No, alcohol isn't the tool.  The tool is a car, or a fist, or some other weapon.  That's the whole point.  You can't compare alcohol to a gun. 

It's completely stupid to draw the comparison. 

Actually, you’re the tool. Statistics will show just yesterday 241 Americans lost their lives to alcohol. Yet you still think guns are more dangerous than alcohol. You’re just selfish because of your drinking hobby. I hope your privilege to drink is worth all the deaths. 

4 hours ago, Boise fan said:

Man the level of stupid is thick in this thread. 

No Einstein, the only one advocating banning anything is the OP.  I'm trying to outline how phucking stupid this whole thread is.

It's his tantrum thread because he didn't win his arguments in another thread.

LOL — I didn’t lose any argument, your self perception of “winning” is completely Trump-esk. Anyway, we all know how much you love banning things, it would be helpful if you could provide a full list so we can reference it. We also know guns, corporations, expression of dissent, and due process are at the top of your ban list ... 

7 hours ago, renoskier said:

I know you're being snarky with the alcohol thing.

You don't get your panties in a bunch about stronger DUI laws, how come you're so triggered by the mention of any possible gun legislation?

Stay on topic please. USSR2001’s thread is about gun bans. This thread is about alcohol bans. 

36 minutes ago, BSUTOP25 said:

Actually, you’re the tool. Statistics will show just yesterday 241 Americans lost their lives to alcohol. Yet you still think guns are more dangerous than alcohol. You’re just selfish because of your drinking hobby. I hope your privilege to drink is worth all the deaths. 

Man the stupid in this thread is thicker than molasses.

Now it's two threads you've gone full retard in.  Hope you're proud!

51t4uwlffaL._SL160_SS150_.jpg324804241_0b7c67b2af_m.jpg

BCS is to Football what Fox News is to Journalism

1 hour ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

The only thing wrong with the sentence is a missing comma.  Not your fault for being limited, it is your fault not researching something you happen to be ignorant in.  It is an argument type taught in classes ranging from mathematics to the arts.  If you spent time in college you have heard of it more than once even if you never looked into it further.  Modes of argumentation like this are not meant to be some theses of knowledge, they are supposed to fun and arguing for the sake of arguing.  How are your personal relationships by the way?  I am sure your friends must keep in touch with a fun guy like you.

As for your claims about me, I got out of the hospital a few hours ago following a bout with acute pancreatitis so highly unlikely I am drunk.

Well no one is in that cranium of yours with you, so how the hell was anyone to know you had acute pancreatitis? 

It takes a special kind of guy to be arrogant and look for sympathy at the same time. Kudos.

As for the rest of your spiel, you wrote a crappy sentence that I called you out on.  And now you made all sorts of assumptions about what I know and according to you don't know.  So again, whatever guy.  Your sentence is still crap.  Own it or don't own it. 

I'll leave this thread to the bunch of you to circle jerk in.  Have fun!

51t4uwlffaL._SL160_SS150_.jpg324804241_0b7c67b2af_m.jpg

BCS is to Football what Fox News is to Journalism

4 minutes ago, Boise fan said:

Well no one is in that cranium of yours with you, so how the hell was anyone to know you had acute pancreatitis? 

It takes a special kind of guy to be arrogant and look for sympathy at the same time. Kudos.

As for the rest of your spiel, you wrote a crappy sentence that I called you out on.  And now you made all sorts of assumptions about what I know and according to you don't know.  So again, whatever guy.  Your sentence is still crap.  Own it or don't own it. 

MISSING COMMA!!!!! RAWR.*

*code for being ignorant.  It was confusing to you because it was beyond you, not that it was crappy.  

BTW you missed a comma in this post.  

I was not looking for sympathy.  Plenty of people on this board are personal friends of mine and I kept them in the loop on facebook.

1 hour ago, thelawlorfaithful said:

I for one am against banning alcohol. Resist!

You posted this one hour ago. In that time, 10 Americans suffered an alcohol related death. Don’t enable killing like Comrade fan.

1 hour ago, Boise fan said:

We've all made assumptions that you don't know very much. 

Since this thread was started last Friday, approximately 723 Americans have died because of alcohol. Congress needs to act now.

@NorCalCoug ... remember when Comrade fan was all upset at you using the "Idiot" button on him? Take a glance at the “Idiot” responses just on this page alone. LOL