Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mugtang

Hey Boise...

10 minutes ago, Wolfhomie said:

Ha, ha ha ha ha ha ha ha !

9 minutes ago, NevadaFan said:

It’s a troll trifecta. The best and brightest are out in force.   

This always happens, i tell you girly men the facts and you laugh but it's going to hurt really bad when I hammer you for the rest of the year.

HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!

It will be a blowout and it will be funny when all you disappear from the forum for weeks because you can't handle it.

HA!~ HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!

50 minutes ago, TheTedfordTrain said:

That Martin dunk at the end was very...well, Nevada Wolfpack. 

This is why Martin did that dunk:

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

9 minutes ago, Eat_Your_Dried_Fruits said:

I would have done the same thing ?‍♂️

Talking about the dunk, not saying something that stupid. 

Yeah. After hearing that I wish he had put it down before time expired as a phuck you to the fan(s) who said that. 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

Fans can be real assholes.  We see it here on the message board and that's tame compared to what you can hear on gameday.    When you're beating the home especially. 

Fact is Nevada is just a better program in hoops and has been about as long as I can remember. 

5 hours ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

It's the refs fault always Allowing Caleb Martin to get bailed out with phantom calls.

Well of course. It’s not what you know, it’s who you know. You know?

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.

8 hours ago, bluerules009 said:

He would have done it anyway that is just the kind of class he has.  Nice excuse though.

Save it. I like how you're butthurt by a dunk, but no mention of the classless comment by a Boise fan. You're a clown.