Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TheTedfordTrain

Fresno State at San Jose State

9 minutes ago, TheTedfordTrain said:

Looks like SJSU is going to get their first win. Dogs are playing super lazy. Just chucking up stupid 3’s, not playing defense. 

Nvm. Forgot how terrible SJSU is. ANY other MWC team would be up 30 on us right now. 

Fresno_State_Jim_Sweeny_Field_(_Bulldog_Stadium).jpg

Just now, Rofl_copter_dos said:

we still suck tbh

What’s with the pretend-I’m going to protect myself if we lose in the conference tourney-we aren’t good BS? Man up, copter..you’ve run off five of the last seven, ride your team out-conference is up for grabs and you’re playing as good a ball as any in the conference.

1 minute ago, creeper86 said:

What’s with the pretend-I’m going to protect myself if we lose in the conference tourney-we aren’t good BS? Man up, copter..you’ve run off five of the last seven, ride your team out-conference is up for grabs and you’re playing as good a ball as any in the conference.

i've watched this team choke away too many big leads to feel comfortable.

3 minutes ago, creeper86 said:

Oh, no. Not this “conference is up for grabs” crap from you. We all remember what happened last time you said that. 

Fresno_State_Jim_Sweeny_Field_(_Bulldog_Stadium).jpg