Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sdsuphilip4

Wyoming/SDSU

No Adams.  Rolled his ankle apparently.

Meh.

"I never saw a buckin' hoss to top Steamboat. Fact is, he was the closest thing to perpetual motion that ever wore hair. Few men could stand that kind of battering without bleeding from the nose, and most became nauseated as well. Ol' Steamboat put some of the toughest into the hospital for repairs."

Gorski...

y0qlp.gif

"I never saw a buckin' hoss to top Steamboat. Fact is, he was the closest thing to perpetual motion that ever wore hair. Few men could stand that kind of battering without bleeding from the nose, and most became nauseated as well. Ol' Steamboat put some of the toughest into the hospital for repairs."

Straight up ass kicking.  Props to Suds.

So frustrating and disappointing considering what this team has shown to be capable of.

Herndon is without a doubt the softest, whiniest "big" in the league.  Watching him constantly wince and grimace anytime he gets breathed on is +++++ing embarrassing.

25 minutes ago, Subcanis said:

Herndon is without a doubt the softest, whiniest "big" in the league.  Watching him constantly wince and grimace anytime he gets breathed on is +++++ing embarrassing.

The only thing he does well is block shots.  He can't rebound for sh^t and has no ball handling ability whatsoever.  He makes the easy shots in close and the occasional 3-pointer but all in all pretty lack luster given his size.

7 minutes ago, NorthWestCowboy said:

The only thing he does well is block shots.  He can't rebound for sh^t and has no ball handling ability whatsoever.  He makes the easy shots in close and the occasional 3-pointer but all in all pretty lack luster given his size.

His body language always pisses me off too, especially considering as a veteran senior he should be one of the team's leaders.  Slowly plods everywhere with his shoulders slumped looking completely uninterested.  Zero hustle or fire.  

I wonder if @slappy still thinks that the front range teams have as good or better freshmen than SDSU and UNLV and that we only think we have better freshmen because we mostly watch them...

Tonight SDSU's freshmen posted 32 points and 15 rebounds on Wyoming (despite Matt Mitchell having his worst game of the conference season).  Saturday UNLV's freshmen totaled 42 points and 24 rebounds against Wyoming. 

13 hours ago, BleedRebelRed said:

I wonder if @slappy still thinks that the front range teams have as good or better freshmen than SDSU and UNLV and that we only think we have better freshmen because we mostly watch them...

Tonight SDSU's freshmen posted 32 points and 15 rebounds on Wyoming (despite Matt Mitchell having his worst game of the conference season).  Saturday UNLV's freshmen totaled 42 points and 24 rebounds against Wyoming. 

You guys are a step ahead of us in your return to prominence but particularly if Musselman and Rice get hired away, UNLV and SDSU should be the cream of the conference crop again in two years. 

Or as my friend put it, we suck right now but considering the quality of our 2017 and 2018 classes, the suckage will be totally gone by 2020.

Boom goes the dynamite.

9 hours ago, SleepingGiantsFan said:

You guys are a step ahead of us in your return to prominence but particularly if Musselman and Rice get hired away, UNLV and SDSU should be the cream of the conference crop again in two years. 

Or as my friend put it, we suck right now but considering the quality of our 2017 and 2018 classes, the suckage will be totally gone by 2020.

"the suckage will be totally gone by 2020."

Sounds like the caption on one of those demotivational posters.