Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AlvinLee

The "Maynard" Appreciation Thread

Nah, I'll continue to "veer [into] every other thread OT" that you post in.

Further proving their point..........................

Hey Alvin,

Since you are new here, we like to get everyone's opinions on various fast food restaurants and their menu items. Thoughts?  

I appreciated not reading shit like this for several months.

Alvin!

Alvin-.gif?resize=828,418

I'll never look at you the same way again.

:D

Please make this guy your avatar during your stay!  Until you get banned and try coming back as Peter Beater or somebody.

Phuck, I was hoping this thread was gonna be about the new Tool album. 

13 hours ago, toonkee said:

Hey Alvin,

Since you are new here, we like to get everyone's opinions on various fast food restaurants and their menu items. Thoughts?  

It's funny you mention this.

I was doing internet searches for my signature banner, and I stumbled across something similar to what toonkee described. 

I posted about my favorite neighborhood restaurant, and one of the bsu people, who seemed to also be a moderator flipped his lid about it.

I guess I've gotten on the bad side of all the bronco fans because now my VPN has been blocked.

@BSUTOP25 sorry to have gotten off the wrong foot with the truck driving stuff. I've made my point and you made yours. If you unblock my VPN I'd appreciate. I live and work in places where my political views aren't tolerated (California and China) so without VPN the internet is a dangerous place for me.

10 minutes ago, AlvinLee said:

I was doing internet searches for my signature banner, and I stumbled across something similar to what toonkee described. 

I posted about my favorite neighborhood restaurant, and one of the bsu people, who seemed to also be a moderator flipped his lid about it.

I guess I've gotten on the bad side of all the bronco fans because now my VPN has been blocked.

@BSUTOP25 sorry to have gotten off the wrong foot with the truck driving stuff. I've made my point and you made yours. If you unblock my VPN I'd appreciate. I live and work in places where my political views aren't tolerated (California and China) so without VPN the internet is a dangerous place for me.

As I said, a kinder, gentler Maytard/Huge Dump. 

8 hours ago, WilliamHicks said:

I got a music boner at the thought.

20 minutes ago, AlvinLee said:

1. I'm not a mod anymore as @mugtang fired me. 

2. I never "flipped my lid" regarding your binge eating thread.

9 hours ago, WilliamHicks said:

There’s new apc. That’s kinda like tool.

15 minutes ago, BSUTOP25 said:

You fired yourself 

1 hour ago, BSUTOP25 said:

You trolled yourself so hard it made the mod portion of you fire the troll portion of you

Also, only the best mods fire themselves. I think this technically makes us the only two members of the board eligible for Team Cincinnatus 

@AlvinLee/Maynard/Hugh dump/ et al, if you want your VPN unblocked I’m the one to speak to, but you knew that already. 

2 hours ago, mugtang said:

You fired yourself 

Whatever. I still have the screenshot from our Facetime conversation.

fxbjuq.jpg

2 hours ago, BSUTOP25 said:

2 hours ago, mugtang said:

You fired yourself 

1 hour ago, happycamper said:

You trolled yourself so hard it made the mod portion of you fire the troll portion of you

Also, only the best mods fire themselves. I think this technically makes us the only two members of the board eligible for Team Cincinnatus 

Image result for you just played yourself

57 minutes ago, mugtang said:

@AlvinLee/Maynard/Hugh dump/ et al, if you want your VPN unblocked I’m the one to speak to, but you knew that already. 

Please inform the technically challenged; if his VPN is blocked, how is Alvin posting?

If he has a VPN service, why would he care?

Just now, renoskier said:

Please inform the technically challenged; if his VPN is blocked, how is Alvin posting?

If he has a VPN service, why would he care?

He’s posting without using a VPN.  He uses a VPN to mask his IP address.  I blocked the ASN of the VPN he’s using so he can’t use that service at all on the site. 

3 minutes ago, mugtang said:

He’s posting without using a VPN.  He uses a VPN to mask his IP address.  I blocked the ASN of the VPN he’s using so he can’t use that service at all on the site. 

I'm so confused. I thought you would block IP addresses. You can also block VPN's? 

Dammit, I need to spend less time here and more time reading about this shit.