Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AlvinLee

The "Maynard" Appreciation Thread

6 hours ago, BSUTOP25 said:

1. I'm not a mod anymore as @mugtang fired me. 

2. I never "flipped my lid" regarding your binge eating thread.

1. I fired your bangers and mash loving ass.

2. I was aiming at Mugtang

umpire-nut-shot.gif

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.

1 minute ago, thelawlorfaithful said:

1. I fired your bangers and mash loving ass.

2. I was aiming at Mugtang

Bangers and mash is seriously one of the worst things I've ever eaten. How the fvck these people think that's a tasty dish is beyond my understanding. I'd rather eat well seasoned tripe, brains, and testicals than that shit. 

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

1 minute ago, BSUTOP25 said:

Bangers and mash is seriously one of the worst things I've ever eaten. How the fvck these people think that's a tasty dish is beyond my understanding. I'd rather eat well seasoned tripe, brains, and testicals than that shit. 

Well, if you enjoy eating the first three, ya might as well eat the shit too!

15 minutes ago, BSUTOP25 said:

Sausage and mashed potatoes, what could go wrong?

img_6698.jpg

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.

17 minutes ago, renoskier said:

Well, if you enjoy eating the first three, ya might as well eat the shit too!

When you travel a lot, you eat a lot of things. 

1 minute ago, thelawlorfaithful said:

Sausage and mashed potatoes, what could go wrong?

img_6698.jpg

Many places over here smother it with a watery broth that they call "gravy." Disgusting. 

19 minutes ago, BSUTOP25 said:

I heard you were an expert in eating testicals. 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

Just now, mugtang said:

I heard you were an expert in eating testicals. 

Eating dead animal testicals, yes. Not playing tonsil hockey with some dude's hairy sack. 

8 minutes ago, BSUTOP25 said:

Eating dead animal testicals, yes. Not playing tonsil hockey with some dude's hairy sack. 

Not what I heard 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

28 minutes ago, Boise fan said:

This thread:

tenor.gif?itemid=7246190&f=1

Does that make this thread the greatest contribution Maynard/Huge Dump has done on this site?

Indirectly, of course.

He did start the softball threads when I pinned last year and this year.  So he has that going for him. 

Just now, BSUTOP25 said:

It’s not my fault you subscribe to www.maytardsfantasies.net. 

Son of a bitch. You were supposed to keep that to yourself. 

1 hour ago, BSUTOP25 said:

English bangers & mash dates back to their flavorless fare years.  The British diet was very unimaginative for a looooong time.   It's comfort food that will die out imo.

The Germans did it right - brat & red potatoes, bacon and red cabbage - if you can get the cabbage that has been pickled, talk about elevating a plain dish!  Yum!

51t4uwlffaL._SL160_SS150_.jpg324804241_0b7c67b2af_m.jpg

BCS is to Football what Fox News is to Journalism

19 minutes ago, AlvinLee said:

@AndroidAggie the first amendment only protects us from the American Government throwing you in jail for Wrong Speak.

I can still lose my job in Silicon Valley if they found out I'm no longer a liberal.

I can't even access the mwcboard w/o VPNs or HMA when I'm in China.

i doubt it

i have a job in silicon valley, they know i'm a gay hating mormon.  i think you're fine, you big baby.