Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GoState99755

F’BALL:  4-MWC Teams in Top-30 for Largest Ave Attendance Increase

3 hours ago, creeper86 said:

Yea, we're all listening to giffy from Clovis.... 

Image result for gifs from dazed and confused

I’m increasing my ticket numbers...

Mike Bronson, on 27 Sept 2013 - 8:45 PM, said:

Don't be mad because the refs are going to need Tommy John surgeries after this poorly played game.

mugtang, on 27 Sept 2013 - 8:49 PM, said:

Your mom is going to need Tommy John surgery after jerking me off all night.

Cartoon-21-Final.jpg

8 minutes ago, Eat_Your_Dried_Fruits said:

Well in your guy's case, it doesn't really matter you're doomed. 

This gif is SJSU’s AD in general...it’s too late, but keep trying.

sellsell.gif.6e427cde868bc1e8984dce5a97d

Don't be mad because the refs are going to need Tommy John surgeries after this poorly played game.

Cartoon-21-Final.jpg

8 minutes ago, creeper86 said:

You’re bringing your friend? Good for you. Now you can grill two dogs

Bought you a ticket so you could see what all of this CFB stuff is supposed to look like and that’s the thanks I get? I’m hurt.

Cartoon-21-Final.jpg

4 minutes ago, creeper86 said:

You’re bringing your friend? Good for you. Now you can grill two dogs

4 minutes ago, creeper86 said:

Who’s guy, raisin boy?

Now that’s some witty shit right there. 

18 minutes ago, creeper86 said:

Well Cincy, snowplow boy was taking....

Can you tell us what it feels like to be a Sharta fan?

You guys have gone half a decade now without winning. 

43 minutes ago, creeper86 said:

I’m sorry, I’m in..I’ll bring the natty light.

LOL!

Cartoon-21-Final.jpg

40 minutes ago, LaradiseCowboy said:

Coach Bohl offers players who fit his recruiting profile and coaching philosophy, stars be damned. 

Some of his offers happen to have “stars” but they usually disappear as soon as they accept an offer from Wyoming.

Yeah, disappearing stars pretty happens to every team in the MW, it's not an issue exclusive to Wyoming.  Fitting players to a profile has been taking place since recruiting started, this isn't a new concept and the analytics used by every team during the recruiting process is refined every year.  Coach Bohl offered many players with 3 or more stars and you're mistaken to think he got all of the players he wanted.   I am surprised that he didn't land more of the players with stars that he offered, especially considering the NFL talent on his roster the past few years.   Taking the "stars be damned" approach  may keep Wyoming in the upper third of the standings, but it won't win championships.

14 minutes ago, FoCoRam said:

Yeah, disappearing stars pretty happens to every team in the MW, it's not an issue exclusive to Wyoming.  Fitting players to a profile has been taking place since recruiting started, this isn't a new concept and the analytics used by every team during the recruiting process is refined every year.  Coach Bohl offered many players with 3 or more stars and you're mistaken to think he got all of the players he wanted.   I am surprised that he didn't land more of the players with stars that he offered, especially considering the NFL talent on his roster the past few years.   Taking the "stars be damned" approach  may keep Wyoming in the upper third of the standings, but it won't win championships.

How many “stars” did Josh Allen have coming out of high school?

The NFL draft darling who couldn't get a college scholarship

http://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/20117075/wyoming-cowboys-josh-allen-goes-unknown-no-1-pick-nfl-draft-buzz

How many “stars” did Carl Granderson, Youhanna Gafhan, Andrew Wingard, Logan Wilson, and Robert Priester have coming out of high school? All of which are performing at the top of this league and would have been very capable P5 players.

A recent commits’ family, Sean Chambers (decommited from Rutgers), said that Coach Bohl and company NEVER mentioned “stars” or recruiting services throughout his recruiting process. It’s the last priority on their agenda.

We aren’t getting all the recruits we want, but we’re still getting the recruits that fit our scheme. With an emphasis on development (not stadiums), it’s proven to be a successful formula.

Union.jpg.6989c32e721d578d3952602294d1af90.jpgCampus500x283.jpg.208ead7433af78ce44bb775b8561f0c7.jpg

Snowies.jpg.8548e47a8f188d64d1a93ecde4744b11.jpgIMG_1401.JPG.cfa8ec5eeb3ac75f090d8d5e59dd0805.JPG

48 minutes ago, LaradiseCowboy said:

How many “stars” did Josh Allen have coming out of high school?

The NFL draft darling who couldn't get a college scholarship

http://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/20117075/wyoming-cowboys-josh-allen-goes-unknown-no-1-pick-nfl-draft-buzz

How many “stars” did Carl Granderson, Youhanna Gafhan, Andrew Wingard, Logan Wilson, and Robert Priester have coming out of high school? All of which are performing at the top of this league and would have been very capable P5 players.

A recent commits’ family, Sean Chambers (decommited from Rutgers), said that Coach Bohl and company NEVER mentioned “stars” or recruiting services throughout his recruiting process. It’s the last priority on their agenda.

We aren’t getting all the recruits we want, but we’re still getting the recruits that fit our scheme. With an emphasis on development (not stadiums), it’s proven to be a successful formula.

Well that's freaking cool.  Clearly Wyoming is the only school that can offer "no star" players and win a conference championship.  I'm thinking we should all get on that program.

4 minutes ago, FoCoRam said:

"Not stadiums," says the guy apparently not concerned with image --- nice pics, btw.  I prefer the BSU formula for winning championships, there are more stars on that team than any other in the MW.

That is a byproduct of a winning program with good leadership. Not sure what kind of koolaid they’re feeding the CSU recruits - CSU has never had a history of winning. Maybe they’re attracted to the extracurricular activities that can be had in the Fart.

Nonetheless, if Coach and staff can break into national relevance like they always talk about, we’ll be getting more of the recruits that are high priority.

Union.jpg.6989c32e721d578d3952602294d1af90.jpgCampus500x283.jpg.208ead7433af78ce44bb775b8561f0c7.jpg

Snowies.jpg.8548e47a8f188d64d1a93ecde4744b11.jpgIMG_1401.JPG.cfa8ec5eeb3ac75f090d8d5e59dd0805.JPG

15 minutes ago, Headbutt said:

Well that's freaking cool.  Clearly Wyoming is the only school that can offer "no star" players and win a conference championship.  I'm thinking we should all get on that program.

I’m thinking you should bring back Sonny Lubick.