Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SharkTanked

OT: 2018 Winter Olympics Discussion

6 minutes ago, Jersey Rebels said:

1 o'clock eastern standard last I knew. So like in ten minutes for most of you people. 

Thanks. Looks like they’re delaying us on the West Coast until midnight.

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.

5 minutes ago, Jersey Rebels said:

Be wary of that if you're looking on a television tv guide because they update the schedule on a whim without it showing on the tv. 

And as I read this post, Tirico said they’d be coming back for live coverage on the the NBC mothership at 10:30 Pacific. Hopefully that’s what happens.

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.

38 minutes ago, thelawlorfaithful said:

And as I read this post, Tirico said they’d be coming back for live coverage on the the NBC mothership at 10:30 Pacific. Hopefully that’s what happens.

I figured they would. They've been talking about it so much taht it wouldn't make any sense not to.

Ironically, I actually don't watch curling. :lol:It's on so much after the winter sports I do watch (biathlon, cross country, and alpine skiing) that I picked up on all the rules and strategies via osmosis. 

1 minute ago, Jersey Rebels said:

I figured they would. They've been talking about it so much taht it wouldn't make any sense not to.

Ironically, I actually don't watch curling. :lol:It's on so much after the winter sports I do watch (biathlon, cross country, and alpine skiing) that I picked up on all the rules and strategies via osmosis. 

I’ll generally watch anything if it’s played at the highest level for the most stakes possible.

2 minutes ago, Jersey Rebels said:

Indeed. Sixteenth Century Scottish peasants have a long history of being Geometry savants. 

That which is apparent does not become so through elucidation. I’ve met plenty of wannabe pool hustlers. There might not have been a one of them that could even spell Pythagoras.