Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NWRebel

Wyoming @ UNLV

Are you serious

On 12/1/2016 at 12:26 PM, WyomingCoog said:

I own a vehicle likely worth more than everything you own combined and just flew first class (including a ticket for a 2 1/2 year old), round trip to Las Vegas and I'm not 35 yet. When you accomplish something outside of finishing a book, let me know. When's the last time you saw a 2 year old fly first class in their own seat? Don't tell me about elite.  

28 minutes ago, NorCalCoug said:

I’d happily compare IQ’s with you any day of the week.

For as awful as Clyburn is at everything else, he's probably our best catch and shoot guy. Which we desperately need for a team with two dominant bigs 

I own a vehicle likely worth more than everything you own combined and just flew first class (including a ticket for a 2 1/2 year old), round trip to Las Vegas and I'm not 35 yet. When you accomplish something outside of finishing a book, let me know. When's the last time you saw a 2 year old fly first class in their own seat? Don't tell me about elite.  

6 minutes ago, youngrebelfan40 said:

For as awful as Clyburn is at everything else, he's probably our best catch and shoot guy. Which we desperately need for a team with two dominant bigs 

But, that last three attempt though.  We are better overall when he is on the bench.

WTF Hardy lmao