Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rampage

Pence's bid to isolate North Korea at Olympics falls flat

29 minutes ago, pokebball said:

I have no clue what he did actually.

Apparently he didn't stand.

Isn't his action a form of protest, like kneeling?

You know, like the one he, among others, castigated so severely as being disrespectful?

<crickets>

51t4uwlffaL._SL160_SS150_.jpg324804241_0b7c67b2af_m.jpg

BCS is to Football what Fox News is to Journalism

27 minutes ago, Boise fan said:

Isn't his action a form of protest, like kneeling?

You know, like the one he, among others, castigated so severely as being disrespectful?

Like I said, I have no idea what he did.  So I shouldn't opine.

The World Needs More Cowboys!

1 minute ago, pokebball said:

Like I said, I have no idea what he did.  So I shouldn't opine.

Shouldn't you at least read the link provided in the response you were replying to?

Of course, you could now too.  But my guess is you'll pass.

1 hour ago, Boise fan said:

Shouldn't you at least read the link provided in the response you were replying to?

Of course, you could now too.  But my guess is you'll pass.

It appears to me that both sides seem to be rather inconsistent on the right to protest.

Did you know that the piece was written the reporter that Trump and a "bout" with in January?  Of course you didn't

1 hour ago, pokebball said:

It appears to me that both sides seem to be rather inconsistent on the right to protest.

Did you know that the piece was written the reporter that Trump and a "bout" with in January?  Of course you didn't

Regarding your first sentence, I believe one should find it more important for a government official (2nd highest office in the land no less!) to be aware of the optics of their "protest" when in a large public forum, than an athlete in an internal league.  So we differ greatly in your position that "both sides seem...rather inconsistent".  In fact I'd put you comment right up there with Trump's "both sides" comment.

I don't understand your second sentence - "the piece was written the reporter"?  About the reporter?  Not certain of what you're stating. "...and a "bout" with in January?"  Not certain here either - you mean a fight or discrepancy with?  Why the quotations?  Please clarify if you would like a response.

3 hours ago, Boise fan said:

Regarding your first sentence, I believe one should find it more important for a government official (2nd highest office in the land no less!) to be aware of the optics of their "protest" when in a large public forum, than an athlete in an internal league.  So we differ greatly in your position that "both sides seem...rather inconsistent".  In fact I'd put you comment right up there with Trump's "both sides" comment.

I don't understand your second sentence - "the piece was written the reporter"?  About the reporter?  Not certain of what you're stating. "...and a "bout" with in January?"  Not certain here either - you mean a fight or discrepancy with?  Why the quotations?  Please clarify if you would like a response.

I really don't need a response

On 2/10/2018 at 10:50 AM, pokebball said:

23 hours ago, pokebball said:

I really don't need a response

Yes you do.  Your second sentence above is unintelligible.

Democrats.  Refuse to stand for NK dissident at SOTU and feel VP should applaud NK at the Olympics.

Serious question:

Whose phucking side are you on?

Democrats are the Anti American party.

“Science is the belief in the ignorance of experts.”

-Richard Feynman

"When buying and selling are controlled by legislation, the first things to be bought and sold are legislators."

-P.J. O’Rourke