Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AlvinLee

MWC Softball 2018 Edition

6 hours ago, creeper86 said:

Two dopes back and forth...lol

Do you want to bait me into telling you how shitty SJSU is in everything?  It’s no problem. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!

1 hour ago, FresnoFacts said:

Conference standings after today's games:

1. Fresno State 12-3 (9 games left)
  2. San Jose State 11-6 (6 games left + 1 Nevada game was postponed)

Correction, SJSU is in third place  

It’s a 2-way race for the championship between Boise and Fresno now. San Jose is out of it. One hit wonders. 

Fresno_State_Jim_Sweeny_Field_(_Bulldog_Stadium).jpg

2 hours ago, TheTedfordTrain said:

It’s a 2-way race for the championship between Boise and Fresno now. San Jose is out of it. One hit wonders. 

Maytard.....

crying-gif-11.gif

4 hours ago, TheTedfordTrain said:

You are correct, I didn't mean to imply SJSU was in second. I should have used bullet points instead of numbers.

59 minutes ago, TheTedfordTrain said:

Where are the stands? We want to see this architectural wonder. 

That's what I was wondering.  NIce scoreboard, but what does the meat and potatoes of the "stadium" look like?

Does it look anything like this?

bulldogdiamond0.jpg

26 minutes ago, Cincy said:

That's what I was wondering.  NIce scoreboard, but what does the meat and potatoes of the "stadium" look like?

Does it look anything like this?

bulldogdiamond0.jpg

Doubtful. It was funded by parent ran bake sales and car washes after the university destroyed their last one without a plan or fuding for a new one. I’m amazed Tuite is touting this as if it were her accomplishment. She should be embarrassed. Budget was $200k Max. 

Edit: The field alone was $2 million (Jesus, Bay Area construction is ridiculous), and the funds for stands and lockers aren’t secured. Bring your own lawn chairs if you’re going to an SJSU softball game. 

Fresno_State_Jim_Sweeny_Field_(_Bulldog_Stadium).jpg

8 minutes ago, TheTedfordTrain said:

Doubtful. It was funded by parent ran bake sales and car washes after the university destroyed their last one without a plan or fuding for a new one. I’m amazed Tuite is touting this as if it were her accomplishment. She should be embarrassed. Budget was $200k Max. 

Edit: The field alone was $2 million (Jesus, Bay Area construction is ridiculous), and the funds for stands aren’t secured. Bring your own lawn chairs if you’re going to an SJSU softball game. 

Something like this......?

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQHNnv2yWR8Qz0P3Vo_SSj

14 minutes ago, Love the Knight Life said:

RPI just out

San José State far and away leads the MW at #44.

#GDluvCSB

Good enough for a 3rd place finish in the MWC!!

Shartan Up!!