Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jackmormon

What are the chances that Trump Isn't banging

2 hours ago, jackmormon said:

Wolf isn't the source, although he claims that Trump is currently having an affair with someone.

She had an affair with Corey Lewendowski, Trump's campaign manager. it just came out yesterday that she has been having an affair with Rob Porter, a white house staffer who resigned yesterday when it was made public that he beat his two former wives.

Hicks had no work experience two years ago when she joined the Trump campaign. Now, she is White House Communications Director. I'm not sayin'...I'm jus...

The rumor is Nikki Haley. 

26 minutes ago, mugtang said:

I don’t believe any recent president, except maybe Reagan, has been faithful.  I don’t really care either.  

In his second term, Reagan was having an affair. He just forgot who it was with.

:rimshot1:

51t4uwlffaL._SL160_SS150_.jpg324804241_0b7c67b2af_m.jpg

BCS is to Football what Fox News is to Journalism

5 hours ago, mugtang said:

I don’t believe any recent president, except maybe Reagan, has been faithful.  I don’t really care either.  

You gotta be kidding. GW was watched like a hawk for any dirt during his presidency. If he even farted, the left wing blogs covered it. I genuinely believe that he's also the kind of guy that just wouldn't do that. I doubt Obama did either. You're just too busy to do things like that when you're the president, and if you had a quick moment it's too easy to get caught.

kat.jpg

6 minutes ago, NVGiant said:

Hard to imagine Obama or Bush.

Indeed.... I don't think Obama or Bush had an extramarital affair during their respective times in office. I could possibly see Bush having done something prior to entering office, back during his heavy drinking days, but that's it. Obama seems pretty devoted to Michelle, so I'd be very seriously surprised if he had an affair. 

5 minutes ago, NVGiant said:

Hard to imagine Obama or Bush.

They both seemed to have a moral center, especially for family, whether or not you like their politics. 

I'm a desperate man
Send lawyers, guns, and money
The shit has hit the fan

8 minutes ago, Nevada Convert said:

You gotta be kidding. GW was watched like a hawk for any dirt during his presidency. If he even farted, the left wing blogs covered it. I genuinely believe that he's also the kind of guy that just wouldn't do that. I doubt Obama did either. You're just too busy to do things like that when you're the president, and if you had a quick moment it's too easy to get caught.

Are you kidding?  GWB snuck off to Iraq for Thanksgiving without anybody knowing about it until he was back in the air returning to the United States.  

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

Guest RoscoesDad
2 minutes ago, jackmormon said:

It appears that it was Corey Lewendowski that fingered Porter, among others...

I thought Lewandowski fingered Hope Hicks?

17 hours ago, mugtang said:

Are you kidding?  GWB snuck off to Iraq for Thanksgiving without anybody knowing about it until he was back in the air returning to the United States.  

So you’re saying he had a thing for Iraqi women?  That puts a new twist on the Iraqi invasion... 

v0icAvfW.jpg

35 minutes ago, cardrater said:

I would too. She is fine

You may want to have yourself checked after. it sounds like she has been making the rounds.

They say when you have sex with someone, you are having sex with everyone they have had sex with. Just think about who she may have had sex with. Hint, it's in the thread title...

On 2/8/2018 at 12:22 PM, mugtang said:

I do. I think character is and should be part of the equation in being a good president. I'm not saying good men can't make mistakes but cheating on your wife does not exactly set a good tone for the nation. It shows weakness, ego and a disrespectful nature to the office they hold and women, to say the least.  

4 minutes ago, toonkee said:

I do. I think character is and should be part of the equation in being a good president. I'm not saying good men can't make mistakes but cheating on your wife does not exactly set a good tone for the nation. It shows weakness, ego and a disrespectful nature to the office they hold and women, to say the least.  

And catastrophically bad judgement, which is kind of important in a job so reliant on good judgement.

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.