Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wyoman

Utah State at Wyoming

1 minute ago, misplacedcowboy said:

Really enjoyed seeing some intensity on defense for a change. Maldonado has been one of my favorite guys to watch this year

That kid is gaining more and more confidence each game and it’s going to be fun watching he and James next year. 

3 minutes ago, misplacedcowboy said:

Mountain West network/Stadium 

Thank you.  It looks like I can get it on the Stadium App on my AppleTV.  Maybe.  Right now it shows commercial break in progress.  Must be half time.

1 minute ago, NWRebel said:

Thank you.  It looks like I can get it on the Stadium App on my AppleTV.  Maybe.  Right now it shows commercial break in progress.  Must be half time.

Pokes are up 46-33 at half. Which means there will be a big letdown to start the 2nd half. 

1 minute ago, Wyoman said:

That kid is gaining more and more confidence each game and it’s going to be fun watching he and James next year. 

I love how he's so comfortable playing in his role and looking to find James/Dalton first, but still being skilled enough to knock down a shot every once in a while. I was worried he'd start trying to do too much as the year went on the more he played with Adams though lol

2 minutes ago, NWRebel said:

Yep. Added a url above in case your Apple TV has issues. Stadium app on my Roku is working great so far

1 minute ago, misplacedcowboy said:

Yep. Added a url above in case your Apple TV has issues. Stadium app on my Roku is working great so far

This the first time using the App on the AppleTV.  I didn’t know until recently the App was even there.

The stream is coming in now.  Go Pokes.