Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

UNLV2001

UNLV at Nevada

6 hours ago, toonkee said:

Much has been made about how it will be difficult for UNLV's guards to defend but how the hell is Reno going to stop McCoy? Jordy's speed could be a real issue as well. Maybe we see Diong get some minutes guarding guys on the perimeter.  I think we see some weird stuff tonight.  UNLV may be in 5th or 6th or whatever place right now but this probably the "biggest" game of the MW season so far. Maybe not in importance, but shear interest. 

I may eat these words later but I just kinda have a feeling about tonight.

BUMP

2 minutes ago, NVGiant said:

UNLV fans crack me up.

Why the passive aggressive anger? Enjoy the glory days of Reno basketball!

On 12/1/2016 at 12:26 PM, WyomingCoog said:

I own a vehicle likely worth more than everything you own combined and just flew first class (including a ticket for a 2 1/2 year old), round trip to Las Vegas and I'm not 35 yet. When you accomplish something outside of finishing a book, let me know. When's the last time you saw a 2 year old fly first class in their own seat? Don't tell me about elite.  

28 minutes ago, NorCalCoug said:

I’d happily compare IQ’s with you any day of the week.

12 minutes ago, BestintheWest said:

Phantom foul on Drew...then Juice gets hit in face and nothing. Classssic.

Almost makes up for the one where Mooring jumped sideways into whomever and got the call.

We need to up the ref budget and get Big East guys.  Watched the Nova-whomever they played mid-week.  That was a well-refereed game, at least the parts I saw.

Is it fitting or irony that possibly the most versatile word in the English language is also of unknown origin?

5810036134_cb4d739b38_b.jpg

Fantastic win for the Rebs!! Way to close out the game in the final minutes. Nevada, on the other hand, can't afford losses like this to their resume to teams with rpi's lower than 100, which is also lacking in marquee wins. Otherwise, it may come down to the MWCT for them to get in.

rsz_romney-stadium.jpg

Just now, youngrebelfan40 said:

Why the passive aggressive anger? Enjoy the glory days of Reno basketball!

what exactly did  you win tonight?

You are the most insecure bunch ever.

the "glory days" of rebels basketball were before anyone had dial up internet access.!

yay!

cerified_Subarus.jpg

Just now, Lester_in_reno said:

what exactly did  you win tonight?

You are the most insecure bunch ever.

the "glory days" of rebels basketball were before anyone had dial up internet access.!

yay!

As opposed to never having glory days? I love how schools with ZERO history take shots at our history 

I can't sing and I can't dance but I can make romance - Macho Man Randy Savage