Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

UNLV2001

UNLV at Nevada

2 minutes ago, NWRebel said:

Please sit Clyburn 

He possesses very few basketball skills 

On 12/1/2016 at 12:26 PM, WyomingCoog said:

I own a vehicle likely worth more than everything you own combined and just flew first class (including a ticket for a 2 1/2 year old), round trip to Las Vegas and I'm not 35 yet. When you accomplish something outside of finishing a book, let me know. When's the last time you saw a 2 year old fly first class in their own seat? Don't tell me about elite.  

28 minutes ago, NorCalCoug said:

I’d happily compare IQ’s with you any day of the week.

I'm happy for what McCoy has contributed and we have the best frontcourt in MWC with him, but I can't wait for that Diong/Juiston frontcourt...Juice can be that 18 and 10 guy. Diong will be the rim protecter.

I hate the next year thing, but it's finally the "next year" where it will returning players and not strictly recruits.

All is well, For Rice is gone.                  

2 minutes ago, BestintheWest said:

I'm happy for what McCoy has contributed and we have the best frontcourt in MWC with him, but I can't wait for that Diong/Juiston frontcourt...Juice can be that 18 and 10 guy. Diong will be the rim protecter.

I hate the next year thing, but it's finally the "next year" where it will returning players and not strictly recruits.

Hopefully Juiston can continue to improve his midrange jumper so we have some spacing on offense

I own a vehicle likely worth more than everything you own combined and just flew first class (including a ticket for a 2 1/2 year old), round trip to Las Vegas and I'm not 35 yet. When you accomplish something outside of finishing a book, let me know. When's the last time you saw a 2 year old fly first class in their own seat? Don't tell me about elite.  

1 minute ago, BestintheWest said:

"Next year". The motto of the Dave Rice era (and UNLV hoops in general). I long for the day when "next year" finally arrives.

Untitled Jam 1 (1).png

1 minute ago, VincentVegaBond said:

"Next year". The motto of the Dave Rice era (and UNLV hoops in general). I long for the day when "next year" finally arrives.

Yup. Gotta be excited with who we have though. Plus the talent coming in. 2 years from now we should finally be there with consistency.

All is well, For Rice is gone.                  

Reno is a team of midgets 

We can’t hit the broadside of a barn, and McCoy and Juiston are camping in the key.  Also, UNLV’s guards apparently know how to get physical without fouling.

Is it fitting or irony that possibly the most versatile word in the English language is also of unknown origin?

5810036134_cb4d739b38_b.jpg

Just now, bornsilverandblue said:

We can’t hit the broadside of a barn, and McCoy and Juiston are camping in the key.  Also, UNLV’s guards apparently know how to get physical without fouling.

Yeah throwing up bricks

8k3esKz.png

Just now, BestintheWest said:

41-34   ReeeeeeeeBBBEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLS

Mountain West Tournament in Vegas gun B Fun.

If our guards don’t play like complete shit we should have a good shot at winning it. These rinky-dink Mountain West try hard future accountant squads can’t match up with us down low

luckily for them we have the lowest IQ guard in the history of sports (Mooring) and a midget (Johnson) trying to get them the ball