Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mugtang

Larry Eustachy put on leave

Just now, BSUTOP25 said:

@Swoll Cracker‘s response to this news:

herrera-2.gif.CROP.original-original.gif

Unfortunately they have put Steve Barnes in as the interim head coach.  He's part of the problem to begin with.

They pretty much had to suspend Eustachy at some point.  He's continued the fear tactics on the players after the investigation became public.

after his last three seasons at USM (NCAA and a CIT) and his first three CSU seasons (NCAA and NIT)...coupled with his past Elite Eight at ISU...I actually thought Larry would be a good replacement for Pastner. Glad that didn't happen in hindsight.

mem skyline sig.jpeg

8 minutes ago, Swoll Cracker said:

Unfortunately they have put Steve Barnes in as the interim head coach.  He's part of the problem to begin with.

They pretty much had to suspend Eustachy at some point.  He's continued the fear tactics on the players after the investigation became public.

Pussification of America continues. 

"but we only lost to Stanford by 3."

10 minutes ago, RiverCityBronco said:

There’s being a tough, hard nosed coach and then there’s Eustachy.  There’s a line that can be crossed, and he obviously crossed it. 

Yeah he crossed the 2018 line.  That's my point. Snowflakes get their precious feelings hurt and all hell breaks loose.  It's only words. 

"but we only lost to Stanford by 3."

10 minutes ago, RiverCityBronco said:

There’s being a tough, hard nosed coach and then there’s Eustachy.  There’s a line that can be crossed, and he obviously crossed it. 

Maybe. I've seen it first hand I'm an old school type coach. I will will say that I don't cuss or use derogatory words to my kids.

But I yell my ass off when they screw up at practice and run the hell out of them, games I don't yell at all.

I've had parents tell me I expect to much of the kids and I'm to hard on them.

boise none of us have any certain idea what he did. You may be right, might be snowflake time in the Fort. However, it could be an ass*** losing control. Those of us in the Q have no love for Larry because of past actions thaty pretty much proved his lack o' character. I appreciate the benefit of the doubt, but the guy's a jerk.

4 minutes ago, boisewitha-s said:

Yeah he crossed the 2018 line.  That's my point. Snowflakes get their precious feelings hurt and all hell breaks loose.  It's only words. 

Foco is becoming more Charmin soft than most places too.  Can't wait to see the choir boy they bring in next. 

8 minutes ago, boisewitha-s said:

i think this is just the reason they can use to cut him loose.

4 minutes ago, Joe from WY said:

With the coin he has, dude could be Rick James around The Fort. So, maybe. Or maybe he's not, which explains why he's so angry at everything. 

I just always liked that picture. 

Well DSB is a huge problem for men over 60. So you might be on to something.