Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

UNLV2001

UNLV at Boise State

2 hours ago, WilliamHicks said:

In the past ten years, BSU has more 20 win seasons than UNLV. 

No, they haven't. Not to be pedantic, but both teams are sitting at 6 right now. In a game, sure, Boise will be at 7, and who knows if UNLV gets there this season, but again, it's still at 6 seasons for each team. 

3 minutes ago, slappy said:

Yep.  You sound nothing like 1234567891011ph.  Twins

You and Boisewitha need to get a room brody.

All is well, For Rice is gone.                  

On 2/3/2018 at 3:15 PM, 4UNLV said:

:shrug:

dont confuse ‘UNLV hoops fans’ with one or two. 

Please?

We like 'em all, for the most part. 

2 hours ago, toonkee said:

I demand you comb through the thread and count the posts if you should make such reckless allegations.

I did the first page to get you started 5 Boise, 4 UNLV, 6 Reno and 5 Utah lol.

I went through pages 5 and 6, and counted 35 UNLV fan posts and 5 non-UNLV fan posts. I demand you do better at demanding the statistical affirmation of reckless allegations.

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.

9 hours ago, BestintheWest said:

It took until the game over for your football trolls to skip their way in there. Ya'll were shitting in your pants that Leon Rice was gonna have to jump out of an airplane without a parachute or whatever the +++++ it was he had to do for you guys to get your Semi's over to Taco Bell arena.

Follow the conversation.  You are proving you are about 2 pages late to a completely different topic.  Would you like to change your post now, or leave it up for people to be highly entertained?  

8 hours ago, thelawlorfaithful said:

I went through pages 5 and 6, and counted 35 UNLV fan posts and 5 non-UNLV fan posts. I demand you do better at demanding the statistical affirmation of reckless allegations.

You're sampling is reckless.

How about pages 17 and 18...?

8 UNLV and 22 non UNLV.

image.jpeg.0b1da18c4498f6a61aae73764d9aac00.jpeg

3 minutes ago, toonkee said:

You're sampling is reckless.

How about pages 17 and 18...?

8 UNLV and 22 non UNLV.

image.jpeg.0b1da18c4498f6a61aae73764d9aac00.jpeg

:lol:  People counting pages for the number of fan postings.  Everyone going full renotard.

DON'T GO renoTARD!

10 minutes ago, NWRebel said:

:lol:  People counting pages for the number of fan postings.  Everyone going full renotard.

DON'T GO renoTARD!

Stop adding to the UNLV post count!  This is serious business! 

9 hours ago, BestintheWest said:

You've countered my points with nothing. My schtick on your offense is valid as the stats say. MWC teams have ran you off the 3 pt line. Rice has adjusted, but go look at your record with 5 or less made 3's and the amount of shots you took. We call that dying by the 3 in CBB.

Your point is idiotic.  First, it is obvious that in today's CBB if you don't make three's you will lose more then you win.  While not perfect, the current top 3 teams in 3pt field goals made, are also the top 3 in the conference.  5th best shooting team is in 4th.  So keep arguing basketball like it's 1974.  It's even more idiotic, because you just sighted something you think you see, but didn't compare it to a larger group of teams.

Total MWC team win percentage this year when making 5 or less three pointers - 30-31 (49% the vast majority of those wins came against sub .500 teams OOC, and if you made less then 5 against a quality there were only a handful of wins BSU over UNLV being one of them)  Average 2.72 wins and 2.81 losses (there are 4 teams that haven't won a single game without hitting more then 5 threes, two of which are currently in the top 4.)

BSU's win percentage making 5 or less 3's - 3-2 (60%)  

So BSU is barely short of the average on the number of games they have had making 5 or less 3 pointers.  They win more total games then average and lost less total games then average compared to all the teams in the mountain west.  

Your point is a dumb one.  And incorrect.  Congrats on your team averaging a whole 10% better win percentage in games that you make less then 5 three pointers.  It's obviously working well for you guys considering your standings in the conference compared to BSU's.  

The only reason you are making this point is because your team is 2nd to last in made 3's per game.  Let me tell you where that gets you.  The bottom 3 teams in made 3's are dead last, 3rd to last, and 4th to last.  So while you are making your point, just remember how stupid of a point it is.  

The fact is if you don't shoot and make 3's you will die by the 3!  PERIOD!  

29 minutes ago, NevadaFan said:

I’m in. 

Had to get a piece of the most stupid thread of 2018. 

There's still 11 months to go...

Guest RoscoesDad
1 hour ago, Broncos4life said:

Your point is idiotic.  First, it is obvious that in today's CBB if you don't make three's you will lose more then you win.  While not perfect, the current top 3 teams in 3pt field goals made, are also the top 3 in the conference.  5th best shooting team is in 4th.  So keep arguing basketball like it's 1974.  It's even more idiotic, because you just sighted something you think you see, but didn't compare it to a larger group of teams.

Total MWC team win percentage this year when making 5 or less three pointers - 30-31 (49% the vast majority of those wins came against sub .500 teams OOC, and if you made less then 5 against a quality there were only a handful of wins BSU over UNLV being one of them)  Average 2.72 wins and 2.81 losses (there are 4 teams that haven't won a single game without hitting more then 5 threes, two of which are currently in the top 4.)

BSU's win percentage making 5 or less 3's - 3-2 (60%)  

So BSU is barely short of the average on the number of games they have had making 5 or less 3 pointers.  They win more total games then average and lost less total games then average compared to all the teams in the mountain west.  

Your point is a dumb one.  And incorrect.  Congrats on your team averaging a whole 10% better win percentage in games that you make less then 5 three pointers.  It's obviously working well for you guys considering your standings in the conference compared to BSU's.  

The only reason you are making this point is because your team is 2nd to last in made 3's per game.  Let me tell you where that gets you.  The bottom 3 teams in made 3's are dead last, 3rd to last, and 4th to last.  So while you are making your point, just remember how stupid of a point it is.  

The fact is if you don't shoot and make 3's you will die by the 3!  PERIOD!  

Not sure I understand, can you elaborate?