Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

UNLV2001

UNLV at Boise State

3 minutes ago, qwelish said:

A 30 point beating sure would bother me.

It’s all about realistic expectations pal. The sad thing is, you folks don’t really have many feathers for the cap this year. A win over a bad P12 team seems to be your only calling card.

7 minutes ago, utenation said:

This is absolutely hilarious. As if it’s supposed to bother me when I’ve said Utah is bad all year.

I didn’t even bring up the Utes. 

You guys really need better material. 

That's right. Nobody brought up the Utes yet here you are to pile on UNLV. You need a life.

2 minutes ago, utenation said:

It’s all about realistic expectations pal. The sad thing is, you folks don’t really have many feathers for the cap this year. A win over a bad P12 team seems to be your only calling card.

We know were not very good. We are die hards. We love watching out team give contending tourney teams fits during a rebuild. 

Crushed by 30 by a rebuilding program. 

Not a good look.

21 minutes ago, utenation said:

This is absolutely hilarious. As if it’s supposed to bother me when I’ve said Utah is bad all year.

I didn’t even bring up the Utes. 

You guys really need better material. 

No offense but why do you hang around here so much? Isn’t there a pac-12 board or something?

15 minutes ago, utenation said:

How’s that argument holding up for you btw? Utah is below .500 and currently bottom half of the conference.  Just like I said. But that’s when you were trying to reach for any quailty win to fluff up UNLV as a tourney team. Lol.

You have failed all around.

I haven't been paying attention, but it looks like it's still going strong.

I never said Utah was gonna be a resume builder. I said they had a chance to finish top half of that conference...and they still do. They close out with 5 of their 7 games at home

You got rattled. Let it go, buddy. It's not good for your health.

All is well, For Rice is gone.                  

32 minutes ago, utenation said:

Wow. Sounds bitter. I guess you’re just upset that you were barking about how good UNLV was back in November and once again they have failed to live up to all the hot air UNLV fans have been blowing. 

But you clowns are used to that by now ever since Kruger left. The MWC is lucky to have BSU basketball in the conference because UNLV sure isn’t doing shit.

You just got swept by this “fluke” team.

You have become everything you use to hate on this forum

7 minutes ago, toonkee said:

Id really like to see Jordy get the team into some sort of action and get the ball into a playmakers hands at the end of games and halfs. No more me shots. 

Menzies said they designed it for him to get something going downhill. 

Id rather see him facilitate.

1 hour ago, UNLV2001 said:

Can't argue with the overall effort by UNLV lately - On to Reno in what should be a major anti-UNLV environment 

I hope you guys will build off a really impressive effort tonight and don't get too messed up by the tough loss...need you to beat your neighbors to the north at least once and preferably twice--you're definitely capable if you're playing team basketball like tonight.

2 hours ago, RedheadRebel said:

You guys should hear John Sandler on this radio feed. He's going nuts about the officiating! 

i only heard the last two minutes of regulation, and the last two minutes of OT...I almost never take sandler seriously because he's such a homer, but when Robert pipes up, something must have happened. but it also sounds like the rebs had the chance to get to another OT.. i'll have to watch it tomorrow.

1 hour ago, BestintheWest said:

Good showing by Rebs. Team should be scary by March.

they look much better than they did even 1 month ago. good progress to this point.

Yeah I only got to listen to the game so can't speak too confidently on the action. Sandler was as incensed as I've ever heard him on the radio, but I'm not one to point at the refs for a loss.

I think UNLV lost because Boise moves the ball so well and just so happened to have several red hot shooters tonight. UNLV came to win and put forth a really good effort.

Hats off to both teams. Boise is legit, but needs to do something come tournament time to get more than MWC board accolades.

Very proud of the Rebels. Hope they go into Reno's gym looking for vengeance.

1 hour ago, qwelish said:

Id really like to see Jordy get the team into some sort of action and get the ball into a playmakers hands at the end of games and halfs. No more me shots. 

Menzies said they designed it for him to get something going downhill. 

Id rather see him facilitate.

Outside of a dunk, you couldn’t ask for a better shot to try and send the game to a second overtime.