Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WyomingCoog

ISIS.....stronger or weaker? Does it matter?

Current State of ISIS  

11 members have voted

1. 1. ISIS was/is a bigger threat in 2016 or 2018?

2. 2. Does ISIS having less money, land and power makes America safer?

Discuss.....

map.jpg

CSU AD Jack Graham - “If you get outside our borders, no one knows who we are. I was in Phoenix (last week) for the Mountain West meetings and there was a reception with all of the athletic directors. The bartender said to me, ‘Colorado State, where are you guys, Boulder?’ I’ve gotten that all my career. No one knows us outside our own boundaries."

Just now, WyomingCoog said:

Discuss.....

map.jpg

Is this map a good thing?

CSU AD Jack Graham - “If you get outside our borders, no one knows who we are. I was in Phoenix (last week) for the Mountain West meetings and there was a reception with all of the athletic directors. The bartender said to me, ‘Colorado State, where are you guys, Boulder?’ I’ve gotten that all my career. No one knows us outside our own boundaries."

1 minute ago, 406WarriorFan said:

That map is inaccurate as it doesn't take into account the ISIS pocket in the Southern Idlib/South Aleppo governates...it's not really a black and white issue. 

Do you prefer this map?

Image result for isis map 2017

Well I'm glad your attention is back focused to the places in their acronym instead of dragging Orlando into things.

ISIS is a threat to middle east peace.  Less of a threat today than in 2016. And I hope they are eradicated soon.  But like with the Taliban, Al Qaeda, etc., some religious phucktards will try and enslave those populations again.

51t4uwlffaL._SL160_SS150_.jpg324804241_0b7c67b2af_m.jpg

BCS is to Football what Fox News is to Journalism

Where's the "they were never a threat" option for the first question?

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

3 minutes ago, happycamper said:

This.

They've never committed an attack on American soil. Al Qaeda has, but we're too busy arming them to go fight Assad in Syria to care about that.

I don't want to hear about the "inspired" folks either, because that's the dumbest shit I've ever heard. Anyone can go out and commit a mass murder, and then claim something stupid like "Ronald McDonald", or "The Grimace", but it doesn't mean that a clown or a stupid purple guy are behind it. 

People get scurred for the sake of getting scurred. 

7 minutes ago, happycamper said:

This president and the last one disagree with you, but I'm sure you know more than them.....I also didn't mention America specifically in question 1. Just a bigger threat in general......

Just now, WyomingCoog said:

This president and the last one disagree with you, but I'm sure you know more than them.....

You and Obama, two peas in a pod. Also... "JV team"

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

Just now, Joe from WY said:

Only you would invoke the guy you spent 8 years trashing to try to justify your bizarre views. 

No matter how much of a dumbass he is, he's still smarter than Happy will ever be. He's forgotten more intelligence in the last year than you'll ever know in your lifetime....he seemed to think they were a threat. But I'm sure happy is right....not the military, Obama or Trump

1 minute ago, happycamper said:

You and Obama, two peas in a pod. Also... "JV team"

Yeah...they were that at one point....

13 minutes ago, Joe from WY said:

They were never even a real threat to Lebanon. How were they a threat to us exactly? 

So they were just an innocent group of dudes running a lemonade stand that ran a bad PR campaign? Got it....maybe they should hire you for their communications staff. 

20 minutes ago, Joe from WY said:

It'd be like if you gave 20-30 Rock Springs mine trash a bunch of guns. 

And then they took over the Jonah Field.....and eventually Wyoming....

2 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Wyocoog out with the wife be like

Nah....my truck is black, not red

7 hours ago, 406WarriorFan said:

That map is inaccurate as it doesn't take into account the ISIS pocket in the Southern Idlib/South Aleppo governates...it's not really a black and white issue. 

What’s a leppo?

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.