Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

VandalPride97

Super Bowl

Just now, Wyoman said:

Well, NFL MVP Nick Foles made himself a lot of money tonight. I’ll bet he is traded and gets a nice contract. 

Two interesting stories.

Eagles tried to trade Foles two years ago but couldn't get a deal they liked.

Eagles owner ended up buying the Eagles when he couldn't buy the Patriots

Just now, Wyoman said:

Well, NFL MVP Nick Foles made himself a lot of money tonight. I’ll bet he is traded and gets a nice contract. 

There's going to be one hellova QB controversy in Philly come next training camp. 

49 minutes ago, SJSUMFA2013 said:

If that isn’t a td I’m moving into a van

Gonna park it next to Fales?

Mike Bronson, on 27 Sept 2013 - 8:45 PM, said:

Don't be mad because the refs are going to need Tommy John surgeries after this poorly played game.

mugtang, on 27 Sept 2013 - 8:49 PM, said:

Your mom is going to need Tommy John surgery after jerking me off all night.

Cartoon-21-Final.jpg

7 minutes ago, DestinFlPackfan said:

There's going to be one hellova QB controversy in Philly come next training camp. 

I don't think so, I don't know if Wentz will be ready by training camp from his injury. It will all depend on how healthy and recovering for Wentz. If he is fully ready to go, and Eagles don't want to keep Foles I expect them to trade him because Wentz is their guy.

24 minutes ago, Dogs4Me said:

Gonna park it next to Fales?

They called it a td so I don’t have to, but even if I did, he needs his in Miami since he’s going to be back with the dolphins next year.

so no. I don’t like Florida.

20 minutes ago, wolfpack1 said:

I don't think so, I don't know if Wentz will be ready by training camp from his injury. It will all depend on how healthy and recovering for Wentz. If he is fully ready to go, and Eagles don't want to keep Foles I expect them to trade him because Wentz is their guy.

With a knee injury there is always going to be some speculation on how 'strong or healed ' it really is......I forsee a shit show. 

Stay classy Philadelphia. 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

1 hour ago, SJSUMFA2013 said:

They called it a td so I don’t have to, but even if I did, he needs his in Miami since he’s going to be back with the dolphins next year.

so no. I don’t like Florida.

Well, small consolation prize...there's always your FB HC.

Mike Bronson, on 27 Sept 2013 - 8:45 PM, said:

Don't be mad because the refs are going to need Tommy John surgeries after this poorly played game.

mugtang, on 27 Sept 2013 - 8:49 PM, said:

Your mom is going to need Tommy John surgery after jerking me off all night.

Cartoon-21-Final.jpg

13 hours ago, HR_Poke said:

Bad call. Should have been incomplete

I didn't see a single call that should have been incomplete. 

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

If Eagles want to trade Foles, they should do so before the draft.  But it would look kind of bad for them to do that.  Hey thanks for playing great and winning the SB, not get the fk out.  

So biggest reasons for NE success in SB has been their defense and their offensive line.  Brady got hit a few times in the first qtr but not much afterwards until he got hit on that fumble.  My biggest surprise of the game was Eagles not doing a better job of getting after Brady.   In the end Brady had 500 yards passing!  But his fumble and his dropped pass ended up losing the game for Patriots. 

6 minutes ago, pokerider said:

If Eagles want to trade Foles, they should do so before the draft.  But it would look kind of bad for them to do that.  Hey thanks for playing great and winning the SB, not get the fk out.  

https://sports.theonion.com/doug-pederson-informs-nick-foles-hes-been-traded-to-bro-1822713684

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

14 hours ago, DestinFlPackfan said:

With a knee injury there is always going to be some speculation on how 'strong or healed ' it really is......I forsee a shit show. 

I don't see one. I think Eagles will hold onto Foles for as long as they can because of Wentz's injury. When the front office feels that Wentz is ready to go, I think Eagles trading him if he wants to start somewhere

2 hours ago, wolfpack1 said:

I don't see one. I think Eagles will hold onto Foles for as long as they can because of Wentz's injury. When the front office feels that Wentz is ready to go, I think Eagles trading him if he wants to start somewhere

Well, this would be perfect from the Eagles perspective  Though, not so much from the perspective of Foles and the NFL teams that need a QB.

The World Needs More Cowboys!