Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wyoman

Wyo at CSU

27 minutes ago, NorthWestCowboy said:

Due to pitiful shooting the Cowboys spotted the Rams big leads at the beginning of both halves.  Rams let this one slip through their fingers.  It wasn't pretty but I'll take it.

Normally, after a double overtime loss I'd say good game CSU.  However, you just can't blow two big leads at home to your main rival and have there be anything good about it.

Take it, but yes we didn't play very good.  I hope they never fire that guy.  It is ez.   

15 minutes ago, Swoll Cracker said:

Kudos to WYO  for fighting their way back. None of us in Moby were surprised that CSU blew a big lead down the stretch.  As I told someone walking out, if Eustachy put as much effort into in-game coaching as his players do on the floor, the Rams would win a lot more games.  He's lazy.

Not the first time I've said it...I could get behind LE if he wasn't mailing it in at our expense.  He is mailing it in.  Could've ended it in regulation, but wasn't prepared to do anything other than ask his stars to create something and make him look good.

1 hour ago, boisewitha-s said:

Weak sauce thread considering the game played. 

Probably cause both teams are so damn Jekyll and Hyde no fan wants to go out on a limb and say the other sucks balls. Both fan bases were preparing thine own anus for the beat down. But like always, it sucks to be a CSU Ram ? 

9 hours ago, nirv117 said:

We sure shoot a lot of 3 pointers for a poor 3 point shooting team.

The most frustrating thing about this team IMO.   They start each game/half hucking up the 3.   Then when they decide that isn't working, they run offense and play much better.   

23 minutes ago, CO_Poke said:

The most frustrating thing about this team IMO.   They start each game/half hucking up the 3.   Then when they decide that isn't working, they run offense and play much better.   

If I were a WYO fan, I'd be frustrated with the way they defend.  I'd also be frustrated having to watch Louis Adams who is well on his way to being selected to the All-MWC Turnip Team.

That game was amazing how Pokes got down big in both halves and came back both times.  First half CSU went cold and Pokes started hitting some big shots.  2nd half though CSU seemed to get hot and then Pokes were missing to many shots.  I didn't think there was anyway they would come back yet once again they hit some huge unlikely 3-pointers and CSU got a little complacent offensively.  CSU had chances to win at end of regulation and first OT.   Any road game is a great win and Pokes have 3 now in conf. 

Wyoming is just to inconsistent offensively, they can't get down like that to a really good team  and expect to win.  Pokes will definitely be a tourney contender.  

27 minutes ago, pokerider said:

Wyoming is just to inconsistent offensively, they can't get down like that to a really good team  and expect to win.  Pokes will definitely be a tourney contender.  

I don't believe so.  The Pokes can literally beat or lose to any team in the tourney.  With the lack of consistency of this team, I can't see them putting together 3 straight tourney wins.  

19 minutes ago, Poster17 said:

Fun game to watch.  So impressed with the tall redhead for WYO.  Dude better make 1st team.  Every time I watch him, he is by far the best player on the court. 

HD is very good but Justin James is the WAY better player. Dalton has games where he doesn't do anything but jack up 3's that don't go in and completely disappears.(most away games) while JJ is much more consistant and our go to guy. I really like HD but JJ deserves 1st team over him(i'll take both on the team though).

5 hours ago, Swoll Cracker said:

If I were a WYO fan, I'd be frustrated with the way they defend.  I'd also be frustrated having to watch Louis Adams who is well on his way to being selected to the All-MWC Turnip Team.

I posted on the Wyo rivals board last night that the game was the worst defensive effort I've seen from this team this year.  Their defense isn't any different from the Jekyll and Hyde offense we see.  One game they bring it hard and the next game they're on a fricken beach somewhere.  This team is extremely frustrating for Poke fans.

The World Needs More Cowboys!

2 hours ago, Bob said:

He's good like that only every other game. It's uncanny how he can take every other game off. He'll be 2nd team, I bet

For an Air Force fan, you sure know a lot about WYO players.

15 minutes ago, Swoll Cracker said:

For an Air Force fan, you sure know a lot about WYO players.

Just as a point of reference, I want AFA to kick CSUs ass every time you play.  Wyo and AFA hang in the Rocky Mountain winner's circle!

The World Needs More Cowboys!

4 minutes ago, pokebball said:

Just as a point of reference, I want AFA to kick CSUs ass every time you play.  Wyo and AFA hang in the Rocky Mountain winner's circle!

Well, hang together.  One day soon, you surely will each hang alone.  :rolleyes: