Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wyoman

Wyo at CSU

4 minutes ago, Wyoman said:

Um, anyone know where the Cowboys are? Game started about 40 minutes ago. 

27 - 21 Rams lead at home w/2:57 remaining in the first-1/2

Fugly start to the 2nd half.

"I never saw a buckin' hoss to top Steamboat. Fact is, he was the closest thing to perpetual motion that ever wore hair. Few men could stand that kind of battering without bleeding from the nose, and most became nauseated as well. Ol' Steamboat put some of the toughest into the hospital for repairs."

tenor.gif

Nice game Rams.  

"I never saw a buckin' hoss to top Steamboat. Fact is, he was the closest thing to perpetual motion that ever wore hair. Few men could stand that kind of battering without bleeding from the nose, and most became nauseated as well. Ol' Steamboat put some of the toughest into the hospital for repairs."

43 minutes ago, Subcanis said:

tenor.gif

Nice game Rams.  

I'm now 2 for 2 this season. 

Its...  uncanny.

You're welcome fellow Poke fans.  

:D

Due to pitiful shooting the Cowboys spotted the Rams big leads at the beginning of both halves.  Rams let this one slip through their fingers.  It wasn't pretty but I'll take it.

Normally, after a double overtime loss I'd say good game CSU.  However, you just can't blow two big leads at home to your main rival and have there be anything good about it.

Kudos to WYO  for fighting their way back. None of us in Moby were surprised that CSU blew a big lead down the stretch.  As I told someone walking out, if Eustachy put as much effort into in-game coaching as his players do on the floor, the Rams would win a lot more games.  He's lazy.