Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mugtang

What is your school's student newspaper?

Nevada has the Sagebrush.  If you know the name of your school's paper I'd appreciate it if you'd let me know, if you have a link that would be even better!

Thanks!

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

can us Memphis, UCSB, Hawaii, Houston, Utah fans etc. get in on this too?  Maybe a separate section for non-MW members??

3 hours ago, mugtang said:

Nevada has the Sagebrush.  If you know the name of your school's paper I'd appreciate it if you'd let me know, if you have a link that would be even better!

Thanks!

Founded in 1893. It’s been around a few years. 

9 minutes ago, NevadaFan said:

Founded in 1893. It’s been around a few years. 

Just a few. 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

5 hours ago, mugtang said:

Thanks!

USU's is The Utah Statesman: http://usustatesman.com Seeing the name of Nevada's newspaper makes me wish it was Sagebrush since that's part of our fight song.