Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bsu_alum9

Titus Young piece by LA Times

Not claiming to be an expert here but as someone who is in the health profession and may persue mental health as my full-time career, Titus has more than just bi-polar & schizophrenia going on. To commit criminal behavior he has to have other conditions like anti-social disorder. When a pateint has multiple mental health issues it is hard to manage as medication regiments need to change with the patient's adherence to treatment. Any failure to adherence or relapse sends the whole treatment back to zero. Sadly this is a cycle that repeats itself because there not enough people who want to get involved in the care of mental health patients. 

It takes a lot of love and persistence to properly care for the mentally ill, and there is not enough funding to help. At the state hospital here in NM the employees work an average of 70 hours a week because of lack of people who want to work there.

2 hours ago, OrediggerPoke said:

I'm nominating this for racist/disgusting Post of the Week.

I might be wrong but I *think* whenever TY is mentioned Kalua Pig says these things and they are all prison-speak terms. 

"Zoo" is something like Gen Pop. "Flinging Poo" well I don't  know what the fuk that means. 

I am probably wrong. I was a shitty kid but never got caught and straightened myself out so I have never done time. 

lamb-with-human-face-150331-670.jpg?itok

On 1/30/2018 at 8:02 AM, Slapdad said:

I doubt a concussion would manifest itself in the form of CTE that quickly. Bi-polar disorder is more likely, but even then, that is easily managed with medication. 

It is really hard to get bipolar people to take meds, even harder to get them to keep taking them 

1 hour ago, RogueStout said:

I might be wrong but I *think* whenever TY is mentioned Kalua Pig says these things and they are all prison-speak terms. 

"Zoo" is something like Gen Pop. "Flinging Poo" well I don't  know what the fuk that means. 

I am probably wrong. I was a shitty kid but never got caught and straightened myself out so I have never done time. 

flinging poo is titus throwing his shit at the people who put him in a cage.