Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

pokebball

My Pokes at SJSU

First, I'm looking forward to an earthquake during the contest.  https://www.mercurynews.com/2018/01/26/san-jose-rattled-by-2-9-magnitude-earthquake/

My Pokes are favored by 11.5 but coming off the upset victory of #23 Nevada that is easily negated for the most inconsistent team in the MWC.  I'm expecting another buzzer beating, controversial 3pt shot to decide the game.  JJ had a great game vs Nevada so he'll end the game in single digits.  Dalton shot rather poorly Wed night so look for him to have a good game.  Will others provide some help given JJ's off day?

I recall a game at SJSU a few years ago (I think it was Nance's last year) where the temp in the gym was like 55 degrees.  Anyone know if the heating bill was paid last month?

The World Needs More Cowboys!

10 minutes ago, KingBronco said:

Hoser is probably going to beat someone at home this year...I doubt Wyo goes down but SJSU has actually played pretty well in stretches recently against Nevada and BSU.

Yep they have.  I'm nervous about this game.

The World Needs More Cowboys!

53 minutes ago, pokebball said:

Yep they have.  I'm nervous about this game.

At San Jose, CSU was down about 15 points in the first half before coming back to win. I think the Spartans might get us in Moby.

No stream?

"I never saw a buckin' hoss to top Steamboat. Fact is, he was the closest thing to perpetual motion that ever wore hair. Few men could stand that kind of battering without bleeding from the nose, and most became nauseated as well. Ol' Steamboat put some of the toughest into the hospital for repairs."

+++++ing soup sandwich.

"I never saw a buckin' hoss to top Steamboat. Fact is, he was the closest thing to perpetual motion that ever wore hair. Few men could stand that kind of battering without bleeding from the nose, and most became nauseated as well. Ol' Steamboat put some of the toughest into the hospital for repairs."

I got it working now.  Couldn't get the first half between my phone, iPad, or laptop through either the MW or UW sites.

Someone steal those whistles.  Jeezus.

Dalton fouls out with 10 minutes left in the game and only 2 points.  A senior cannot have this type of game.  Herndon isn't a factor either.  Once up by 17 the Pokes lead by only 4 and show every sign of blowing this game.

Maldonado has come on strong the last couple games.