Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mugtang

More problems at Michigan State

1 minute ago, thelawlorfaithful said:

zEaNz.gif

Eastern, Central & Western Michigan are probably scared shitless right now. 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

RIP Montana State.

"I never saw a buckin' hoss to top Steamboat. Fact is, he was the closest thing to perpetual motion that ever wore hair. Few men could stand that kind of battering without bleeding from the nose, and most became nauseated as well. Ol' Steamboat put some of the toughest into the hospital for repairs."

Well, they have lost their President and AD this week alone. This is gonna be deep, as ESPN has been working on this article for years and MSU has tried everything they could to cover up and put up blinders, for years. The Nassar case and all the other sexual assaults and cover ups over the years. 

This school could end up getting the Death Penalty. 

latestbroncofanslogo.png.20959eb73e46249d924bc7abb968f702.png

13 minutes ago, WilliamHicks said:

Well, they have lost their President and AD this week alone. This is gonna be deep, as ESPN has been working on this article for years and MSU has tried everything they could to cover up and put up blinders, for years. The Nassar case and all the other sexual assaults and cover ups over the years. 

This school could end up getting the Death Penalty. 

They have as much chance of getting the Death Penalty as Penn State and Baylor did.

In other words, zero.  Because the NCAA, like those cases, has no jurisdiction (which is why the NCAA quietly walked back most of the Penn State penalties they levied).  Because the schools, who ultimately determine what the NCAA bylaws are, dont want to open that Pandora's Box.

In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

4 minutes ago, RSF said:

They have as much chance of getting the Death Penalty as Penn State and Baylor did.

In other words, zero.  Because the NCAA, like those cases, has no jurisdiction (which is why the NCAA quietly walked back most of the Penn State penalties they levied).  Because the schools, who ultimately determine what the NCAA bylaws are, dont want to open that Pandora's Box.

Sadly, this is probably true. 

latestbroncofanslogo.png.20959eb73e46249d924bc7abb968f702.png

I watched the OTL special. The allegations are pretty bad. Corruption and hiding sexual abuse from top to bottom.

There are only two things I can't stand in this world: people who are intolerant of other people's cultures and the Dutch. 

"The Michigan State football program did not report three instances of sexual assault and three incidents of physical violence, according to a damning report from ESPN's Outside the Lines. The report says that at least 16 Michigan State football players have been named in accusations of rape or violence against women since Dantonio took over in 2007."

https://www.si.com/college-football/2018/01/26/michigan-state-football-sexual-assaults-mark-dantonio

5812325074_d6d40a5a2c_b.jpg

5 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

The Michigan State board is in full denial.  90% say this an desperate ESPN witch hunt.

This is a great thread:

https://michiganstate.247sports.com/Board/93/Contents/Hit-piece-on-MSU-basketball-and-Football-on-OTL--114241576

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

ESPN and Outside the Lines has been known to be kind of reckless with the truth when reporting some of these stories. I remember they went after I believe Syracuse for something and turned out ESPN embelished a few things trying to make things sound worse than actually turned out to be.

However I was watching a special about I think it was SMU when they shut down the football program and most experts believe you will never see another death penalty from the NCAA because of what happened with SMU football. 

But all these allegations have to be investigated and see if are true or just a portion of the truth where other information is being held back.