Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest #1Stunner

Grand Canyon University - trying for "not for profit" again

Guest #1Stunner

https://www.insidehighered.com/news/2018/01/05/grand-canyon-u-tries-again-become-nonprofit

Another Shot at Becoming a Nonprofit

Company officials said they hope new guidelines from the accreditor about shared services agreements will lead to a different outcome for this nonprofit bid. Experts have said that the political environment -- specifically the Trump administration's deregulation-oriented Education Department -- is also a positive factor as for-profits consider changing status or seeking a sale. 

On ‎1‎/‎25‎/‎2018 at 8:35 PM, #1Stunner said:

https://www.insidehighered.com/news/2018/01/05/grand-canyon-u-tries-again-become-nonprofit

Another Shot at Becoming a Nonprofit

Company officials said they hope new guidelines from the accreditor about shared services agreements will lead to a different outcome for this nonprofit bid. Experts have said that the political environment -- specifically the Trump administration's deregulation-oriented Education Department -- is also a positive factor as for-profits consider changing status or seeking a sale. 

#1STUNNER,

THIS IS YOUR FINAL WARNING. NO MORE LEFTIST POLITICAL TALK. THIS IS A SPORTS BOARD CONCERNING NCAA ATHLETICS.

YOUR BEHAVIOR WILL BE MONITORED CLOSELY. I DO NOT WANT TO HAVE TO RETURN WITH FURTHER REPORTS ON THESE BEHAVIORS.

I TRUST YOU WILL COME HERE TO DISCUSS SPORTS GOING FORWARD.

-ANONYMOUS AGENCY & CLIENT

proof_god_save_the_queen.jpg

ysOR4zJ.gif

3 hours ago, Gabe H. Cuod said:

#1STUNNER,

THIS IS YOUR FINAL WARNING. NO MORE LEFTIST POLITICAL TALK. THIS IS A SPORTS BOARD CONCERNING NCAA ATHLETICS.

YOUR BEHAVIOR WILL BE MONITORED CLOSELY. I DO NOT WANT TO HAVE TO RETURN WITH FURTHER REPORTS ON THESE BEHAVIORS.

This reminds me of the last time a poster on here started regularly quoting themselves.  That guy was full metal jacket crazy. 

Guest #1Stunner
3 hours ago, OrediggerPoke said:

This reminds me of the last time a poster on here started regularly quoting themselves.  That guy was full metal jacket crazy. 

Sir, you insult me...  You think I'm as dumb as this poster?

Ask @mugtang.

Former Frog = Gabe H. Cuod

Mug banned Former Frog, and so the guy simply created a new account on the same day.

This poster is an AAC troll, and amateur boxing analyst.

Mug already knows who it is and has banned him from creating any new threads, but not from posting in existing ones.

7 hours ago, Gabe H. Cuod said:

#1STUNNER,

This is getting twilight zone weird. 

Fresno_State_Jim_Sweeny_Field_(_Bulldog_Stadium).jpg

4 hours ago, TheTedfordTrain said:

This is getting twilight zone weird. 

I banned him

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater