Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

fbpack

Nevada lands a high scoring transfer

5 hours ago, techdawg88 said:

he quit on his team

either that or he was dismissed. so he sits the rest of this year and all of the next, if he bailed, he must have really hated it there to leave in the middle of the season. good pick up for the pack, though.

In my opinion, as soon as Mussleman leaves Nevada is in big trouble.  The entire team is made up of transfers, and that's no way to build a team for the long haul.  One or two to fill an immediate need is one thing but the entire team is basically transfers.  Instant success at the expense of long-term stability. 

4 minutes ago, Broncos4Ever said:

In my opinion, as soon as Mussleman leaves Nevada is in big trouble.  The entire team is made up of transfers, and that's no way to build a team for the long haul.  One or two to fill an immediate need is one thing but the entire team is basically transfers.  Instant success at the expense of long-term stability. 

We have 2 4 star recruits coming in this year as well

53 minutes ago, Broncos4Ever said:

In my opinion after its transfers graduate Boise is in big trouble. Rice recruits too many projects and not enough players. 

2 hours ago, Broncos4Ever said:

That’s basically what I’ve been saying the whole time, and I’m called an idiot for it.  It screams that he’s trying to be successful so that he can get out as soon as possible.

16 hours ago, ph90702 said:

?.  You don’t win with transfers.

We are.  Got two of them in the starting lineup :coffeecomputer:  Nevada is, and they will have some firepower coming in.