Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

UNLV2001

UNLV at Fresno State

unlv-lg.png  At  UNLV

Matchup UNLV (14-5, 3-3 Mountain West) at Fresno State (14-6, 4-3 Mountain West)
Date Tuesday, January 23, 2018
Time 8:00 p.m.
Site Save Mart Center (15,596), Fresno, California
TV CBS Sports Network (Rich Waltz, Dan Dickau)
Radio ESPN Radio 1100 AM/100.9 FM (Jon Sandler, Robert Smith)
Audio UNLV Gameday App & UNLVRebels.com
Stats Live Stats at GoBulldogs.com
Twitter @TheRunninRebels / @UNLVAthletics

UNLV leads the all-time series 30-12

Fresno State has won four straight over the Runnin’ Rebels

UNLV is 10-7 all-time at Fresno State, UNLV’s last win in Fresno was in 2014

UNLV has lost two straight in Fresno and three of the last four

UNLV is now 3-0 in Mountain West road games and 0-3 in league contests at home

The Bulldogs have won their last two games and three of four

The Bulldogs are 9-3 at home this season

Head coach Rodney Terry is in his seventh season at Fresno State with a career record of 119-103 (.536)

The Runnin’ Rebels are seventh in the country in field-goal percentage (51.0), eighth in scoring (87.4 ppg), 14th in rebounding (40.68 rpg) and 18th in assists (17.6 apg). Individually, junior forward Shakur Juiston and freshman forward Brandon McCoy rank in the top 24 in the country in rebounding. Juiston is 18th with 10.0 rpg, while McCoy is 24th with 9.7 rpg

UNLV has had the same starting lineup in all 19 games this season

UNLV is limiting its opponents to just 31.0 percent from 3-point range this season, which ranks 29th in the country

Senior guard Jovan Mooring led UNLV in scoring and made 3-pointers last season (58, 1.8 per game). So far this year, he leads the team in made 3s with 39 (2.1 per game)

Since the 3-point field goal was adopted by the NCAA in 1986-87, UNLV has converted at least one 3-pointer in all 1,025 games played

After shooting 7-1- at Sir Force, Chris Clyburn is 1-12 over his last two games

48% of Diong's playing time have come in his last 6 games and he has played at least 12 minutes in his last 5 games where he has grabbed 48% of his total rebounds

Jordan Johnson is shooting 84% from the FT line 

The starting fives playing time in 6 MWC games: Johnson 36.3; Mooring 33.8; Jusiton 31.3; Clyburn 29.0; McCoy 27.3 

There have been 20 Double-Doubles by UNLV players this season with 2 coming in the 6 MWC games

Mike Grimala‏ @MikeGrimala 19m19 minutes ago

UNLV's flight to Fresno tonight has been postponed by a mechanical issue. Rebels will fly in tomorrow morning. Game tips at 8 p.m.

meanwhile, Fresno just chilling, after a joy ride last weekend..

2 minutes ago, 4UNLV said:

Mike Grimala‏ @MikeGrimala 19m19 minutes ago

UNLV's flight to Fresno tonight has been postponed by a mechanical issue. Rebels will fly in tomorrow morning. Game tips at 8 p.m.

meanwhile, Fresno just chilling, after a joy ride last weekend..

Sounds like a blessing in disguise.  Why the hell do you want to spend the night in Fresno?  It can’t be more than an hour and half flight anyway.

30 minutes ago, NWRebel said:

Sounds like a blessing in disguise.  Why the hell do you want to spend the night in Fresno?  It can’t be more than an hour and half flight anyway.

It’s only 50-55 minutes. 

25 minutes ago, TheDoggFather said:

What San Jose is in every sport, we are basically in basketball.

Could easily be fixed by charging $5 for the weak games, scheduling some bigger names at home and actually winning some big games at home.

7 minutes ago, BleedRed702 said:

Just wait for his prediction to be wrong and then he will complain and sulk. I don't think we win tonight. 

And then post poop emojis. 

It’s free taco night in Fresno! I know you’ll be there @Dogs4Me

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

37 minutes ago, mugtang said:

It’s free taco night in Fresno! I know you’ll be there @Dogs4Me

Damn it!

Mike Bronson, on 27 Sept 2013 - 8:45 PM, said:

Don't be mad because the refs are going to need Tommy John surgeries after this poorly played game.

mugtang, on 27 Sept 2013 - 8:49 PM, said:

Your mom is going to need Tommy John surgery after jerking me off all night.

Cartoon-21-Final.jpg