Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ph90702

Eric Musselman’s Likely Landing Spots

Let’s be honest.  Reno is a stepping stone job.  They can’t even get a home and home with Texas Tech.

Georgia is an intriguing option.  Mark Fox is probably gone after this year despite having some great recruits on the way.

PITT could be an option.  Stallings looks like he’s finished.

Colorado could open up.  Tad Boyle is on thin ice.

34 minutes ago, ph90702 said:

Let’s be honest.  Reno is a stepping stone job.  They can’t even get a home and home with Texas Tech.

Georgia is an intriguing option.  Mark Fox is probably gone after this year despite having some great recruits on the way.

Do you think Unlv would take him? 

Muss isn’t going anywhere after this season.  Not with everybody except Kendall Stephens returning off this years team.   Now, next season is probably his last one in Reno.  

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

They are a top 25 team next year and potentially top 15 if they land Jordan Brown and or quality grad transfer big. He’s not going anywhere next year but the 2019 season I can see him elsewhere as they’d be losing ridiculous amounts of talent without the same quality currently sitting out. 

Side note PH wants Muss gone so desperately as he knows UNLV can’t win the conference with Muss in it. 

55 minutes ago, thelawlorfaithful said:

Nevada Basketball is really picking up new diehard fans. They never miss a thread to talk about the Wolf Pack. 

When you leave a present in someone else's lap, it is easy to like said gifter.

1 hour ago, ph90702 said:

Nevada owns someone’s psyche. ?

It would be interesting to see who has earned the most Craig Thompson monkey faces, ph9XXXX or Stunner.

Personally, I think they should create their own board. Each could start daily threads about how effed up the MWC is. Of course, ph9XXXX would also criticize his own school whereas Stunner would never once deign to even suggest there is anything wrong with the athletics at Young Borg U.

Boom goes the dynamite.

Just now, SleepingGiantsFan said:

It would be interesting to see who has earned the most Craig Thompson monkey faces, ph9XXXX or Stunner.

Personally, I think they should create their own board. Each could start daily threads about how effed up the MWC is. Of course, ph9XXXX would also criticize his own school there whereas Stunner would never once deign to even suggest there is anything wrong with the athletics at Young Borg U.

Maybe I will create a sub forum for them. 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

49 minutes ago, Packman04 said:

Why are we responding to him?  He’s clearly winning.

People have little discipline and just cannot help themselves. 

I don't get why so many people that hate Trump follow him on twitter.  They give Trump exactly what he wants and the followers get nothing but anger and frustration in return.