Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mugtang

Nevada gets 4 Star RB

On 1/24/2018 at 10:55 PM, Slapdad said:

article-2187843-1488E82F000005DC-447_634

I've seen this at least 20 times and I still laugh my ass off when I watch it. He has amazing balance and good speed, especially considering how big he is, but the way he mows people over and the way he throws people around is hilarious!

You are one twisted dude. 

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

4 hours ago, Nevada Convert said:

Goodness, it's the "same old ******, don't ever change" line. Just tons of cliche impact there, dick.

I'm just toying with you before I answer because it's amusing to see you sooo serious and concerned about who's right and wrong regarding some of the most ridiculously unimportant  shiit imaginable. But I see this is really important to you and your self esteem. And it makes total sense that you would stalk me because the more pissing contests that you win in your own mind against the big bad me, the better you feel about yourself. 

Speaking of same old cliches...do you ever read what you write? Your'e a one trick pony, son.

Who is serious? Nothing like getting up to breakfast, coffee and seeing convert was up in the middle of the night writing more gibberish. Sorry, I meant big, bad convert. LOL.

BTW...you wanted facts and stats. so I gave you numbers. You responded in typical convert fashion. Weak smack talk and incorrect "facts". You couldn't even get your OP in this thread right. Might want to double check your 5* comments.

5 hours ago, BSUTOP25 said:

You are one twisted dude. 

Actual footage of a Boise fan stealing a wheelchair at Boise Stadium. Shameful.

21 hours ago, NevadaFan said:

I agree. Looked really strong at times. Needs the defense to give it more than 2 possessions per quarter. ? 

For real though. If Norvell can somehow get an average defense he will have a program fans support and that is capable of winning the MW.

"You pukin morons are just plain too dumb."

-bluerules008 aka jibscout aka Hal "Mosquito Man" Newman

6 hours ago, Slapdad said:

Actual footage of a Boise fan stealing a wheelchair at Boise Stadium. Shameful.

You’re kidding right?  That’s obviously a Renospacepack fan throwing a Boise State granny off the cliff.  Scary that you guys have progressed from stairs to cliffs.

30 minutes ago, bsubroncochick said:

You’re kidding right?  That’s obviously a Renospacepack fan throwing a Boise State granny off the cliff.  Scary that you guys have progressed from stairs to cliffs.

Just wait until cliff-throwin’ is mastered! Button down the hatches Donk fans. Grandma isn’t safe!

3 hours ago, bsubroncochick said:

We're low, but we're not evil....we would never mess with someone's wheelchair (especially not twice!). Clearly that's a BSU fan absconding with another wheelchair. Pathetic!!