Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SLCPoke

Wyo @ USU

Not any more so then Dave and Kevin.  Nice win Pokes, especially after the way the second half begun,  Now lets hope Boise and Nevada beat each other up in five overtimes 

1 hour ago, gold-n-brown said:

Not any more so then Dave and Kevin.  Nice win Pokes, especially after the way the second half begun,  Now lets hope Boise and Nevada beat each other up in five overtimes 

Much more so....especially in the last 5. 

tetons1.jpg

1 hour ago, SLCPoke said:

I think if USU and Wyo play 10 times this season it’s close to 5-5

I think you give USU too much credit.  After the Aggie comeback the game in the last couple of minutes hinged on Wyoming conducting a dunk seminar.  USU had no answer because it has no big men that aren't injured, except Taylor.  When Taylor picked up his 4th foul and had to sit out for about 8 minutes, he came back tentative so as not to foul out.  The Aggies can't rebound with Wyoming and we have no depth.  You can't rely on your PG getting 12 rebounds each game.  Merrill played all 40 minutes and McEwen played 39.  We're down to 7 players that have a pulse.

Wyoming wins 8 games on a neutral court — at worst.

6 hours ago, utaggies said:

I think you give USU too much credit.  After the Aggie comeback the game in the last couple of minutes hinged on Wyoming conducting a dunk seminar.  USU had no answer because it has no big men that aren't injured, except Taylor.  When Taylor picked up his 4th foul and had to sit out for about 8 minutes, he came back tentative so as not to foul out.  The Aggies can't rebound with Wyoming and we have no depth.  You can't rely on your PG getting 12 rebounds each game.  Merrill played all 40 minutes and McEwen played 39.  We're down to 7 players that have a pulse.

Wyoming wins 8 games on a neutral court — at worst.

You give Wyoming too much credit. We have no ability to play consistently over 10 games. 

tetons1.jpg