Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WilliamHicks

Ryan Leaf chimes in on Mel Kiper's projected #1 pick

34 minutes ago, Nvjones said:

I'm a Browns fan and if they pick Josh Allen before Darnold or Rosen I will lose it.   

I’m still laughing about that Brady Quinn trade.

I don’t know how you guys do it...

New-Signature.jpg

1 hour ago, Nvjones said:

I'm a Browns fan and if they pick Josh Allen before Darnold or Rosen I will lose it.   

Whichever of the three the Browns pick will have no future.

Boom goes the dynamite.

3 hours ago, fearthefumanchu said:

Nice that he is able to laugh at himself. If he'd had that kind of self awareness 20 years ago, he'd probably have had a good career. He was certainly talented.

It's looks like he also blew his millions when he was young and immature. I'd say that 99.9% of us on the board have more money than Leaf. Celebrity Net Worth has him at $1,000. At least he's not in debt. LOL.

Yeah, Leaf was very talented and could've been great if he had figured out how to grow up. 

kat.jpg

21 minutes ago, Nevada Convert said:

It's looks like he also blew his millions when he was young and immature. I'd say that 99.9% of us on the board have more money than Leaf. Celebrity Net Worth has him at $1,000. At least he's not in debt. LOL.

Yeah, Leaf was very talented and could've been great if he had figured out how to grow up. 

Nose candy and hookers are expensive habits that tend to chew up a "rainy-day" savings account.

If we can pull off this game, we should move right into the top 25 because 9 of the 10 schools ranked #16 to #25 have lost at least once since the last poll. 

Rhode Island now has an RPI of #10 and will enter the AP Top 25 for sure and very likely the Coaches Poll. 

Live RPI still has us losing 3 remaining games in conf. This would give us a final RPI of 15. But they have to be losses to good teams such as Boise & SDSU.

kat.jpg

Gold-n-brown glasses on here but I think JA has the mental and physical tools to be a successful in the NFL.  It would be great PR for Wyo and the MW if he is the first pick in the draft but that is a lot of pressure on a young man.  I know speculating is what we do on a message board, but none of us really have the insight on which of the quarterbacks will tear it up in the pros. A lot depends on the situation each one falls into IMHO.

5 hours ago, Nvjones said:

I'm a Josh Allen fan and if the Browns pick him over Darnold or Rosen I will lose it.

GO POKES!!!

8 hours ago, fearthefumanchu said:

Nice that he is able to laugh at himself. If he'd had that kind of self awareness 20 years ago, he'd probably have had a good career. He was certainly talented.

He's a moron. All he did here is take a shot at the guy that believed in him and allowed him to make millions. 

"but we only lost to Stanford by 3."