Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

westfan

Boise State @ Nevada

5 minutes ago, Mad_Hatter said:

It’s trademarked. :ph34r:

Drink 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

23 minutes ago, Broncos4life said:

When a team is shooting 12% and still tied it’s obvious who is better.  

The team that won is better. 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

Just now, mugtang said:

The team that won is better. 

I disagree.  There are more games to play.  In an extremely hyped game, in your house, with a team that couldn’t hit wide open three’s, Nevada barely held on.  We will see, but more games to play and the return game still to come.  I like our chances after what I saw. 

1 minute ago, Broncos4life said:

I disagree.  There are more games to play.  In an extremely hyped game, in your house, with a team that couldn’t hit wide open three’s, Nevada barely held on.  We will see, but more games to play and the return game still to come.  I like our chances after what I saw. 

I’m pretty sure Nevada fans do too. It’s those colored glasses and all. 

Just now, Broncos4life said:

I'm already looking forward to the next game. Boise probably needs to beat Nevada once, after the fall of Fresno, SDSU, and UNLV. Good wins will be difficult to come by.