Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Boise fan

Petty Died of Accidental Overdose

Tom Petty, the chart-topping singer and songwriter, died in October from an accidental drug overdose as a result of mixing medications that included opioids, the medical examiner-coroner for the county of Los Angeles announced on Friday, ending the mystery surrounding his sudden death last year.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/01/19/arts/music/tom-petty-cause-death-opioid-overdose.html?hp&action=click&pgtype=Homepage&clickSource=story-heading&module=first-column-region&region=top-news&WT.nav=top-news

Man, Prince & Petty both from Opioids.  Am I forgetting any others? 

Tragic.

51t4uwlffaL._SL160_SS150_.jpg324804241_0b7c67b2af_m.jpg

BCS is to Football what Fox News is to Journalism

Tons of actors, musicians and commoners over the years. Almost lost my own daughter to Opiates.  Am raising my Granddaughter full time because of it. 

My best friend just lost his son to Opiates, his other son is in Prison for stealing to get more Opiates. These were both Honor Roll students a few years ago. 

Opiates are killing people from all walks of life. Rich, poor, well raised, poorly raised, good neighborhoods, bad neighborhoods. 

Almost by design. 

latestbroncofanslogo.png.20959eb73e46249d924bc7abb968f702.png

24 minutes ago, WilliamHicks said:

Tons of actors, musicians and commoners over the years. Almost lost my own daughter to Opiates.  Am raising my Granddaughter full time because of it. 

My best friend just lost his son to Opiates, his other son is in Prison for stealing to get more Opiates. These were both Honor Roll students a few years ago. 

Opiates are killing people from all walks of life. Rich, poor, well raised, poorly raised, good neighborhoods, bad neighborhoods. 

Almost by design. 

Terrible.  So sorry for the losses of those close to you.  They need to address the opioid problem.  It's out of control.  Drugs have a place, but opioid abuse is extensive.

51t4uwlffaL._SL160_SS150_.jpg324804241_0b7c67b2af_m.jpg

BCS is to Football what Fox News is to Journalism