Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Gabe H. Cuod

With RPI for SDSU at 101, UNM at 164, and UNLV at 176, CAN the MWC improve??

By most accounts, where UNLV, New Mexico, and SDSU, go... so does the MWC...

Presently, the AAC has 9 teams in the Top 100 RPI.

Neither UNLV, UNM, and/or SDSU, would be good for even 10th in the AAC.

You have to figure that McCoy is leaving UNLV after this year. What do yall think needs to happen for those 3 to get better?

TWO of the Three (UNLV & UNM) poached the New Mexico State coach... and NOW New Mexico State is 14-3 with a Top 50 RPI!! NMST has IMPROVED!!!

What say you MWC fans?

ysOR4zJ.gif

34 minutes ago, Gabe H. Cuod said:

You have to figure that McCoy is leaving UNLV after this year. What do yall think needs to happen for those 3 to get better?

TWO of the Three (UNLV & UNM) poached the New Mexico State coach... and NOW New Mexico State is 14-3 with a Top 50 RPI!! NMST has IMPROVED!!!

What say you MWC fans?

Just come back as Stunner, man.

Image result for jim mcmahon with lavell edwardsImage result for byu logoImage result for byu boise state end zone hail maryc07489bb8bb7f5bad3672877f8b04f34.jpg

38 minutes ago, Gabe H. Cuod said:

What say you MWC fans?

LOL!!

Nice try Stunner.  We're not buying it.

I don’t know about the Rebels or SDSU but UNM looks to be really setup next year.

I agree though we need the traditional programs to pick it up, as well as teams like Nevada, Boise, and Frenso to continuing to improve.

Depending what happens in the offseason the Pack should be setup to be really good again next year.  Now as for the 19/20 season, the early look isn’t very promising.

2 hours ago, Gabe H. Cuod said:

What say you MWC fans?

Lets Call Duke and Villanova and invite em.  Yeah, that's the ticket. 

latestbroncofanslogo.png.20959eb73e46249d924bc7abb968f702.png

4 hours ago, WilliamHicks said:

How many phucking sig pics do you really need, anyways? Surprised you don't have the pic of your player punching our player in the nuts. 

This site says you can have four sig pics, so I put four of them.  Quit being a whiny little beyotch.

Image result for jim mcmahon with lavell edwardsImage result for byu logoImage result for byu boise state end zone hail maryc07489bb8bb7f5bad3672877f8b04f34.jpg

Stunner, do me a favor, change the avatar. While I'm not always a fan of Modern Michael Cooper, the guy pictured in your avvy deserves better than to be used on a troll account.

Next year Nevada and UNM should greatly improve based on who they have coming in. Nevada could be a top 15 team next year if they finish with 27+ wins this year. Wyoming and SDSU should also get a bump. Boise will take a tumble and UNLV is a wildcard depending on who Menzies brings in.

idk about the rest of the teams but the MWC should be decent next year.

10 hours ago, Packman04 said:

I don’t know about the Rebels or SDSU but UNM looks to be really setup next year.

I agree though we need the traditional programs to pick it up, as well as teams like Nevada, Boise, and Frenso to continuing to improve.

Depending what happens in the offseason the Pack should be setup to be really good again next year.  Now as for the 19/20 season, the early look isn’t very promising.

Way too early but Zouzoa and Johnson are absolute studs and will be srs by then. 

SDSU is in a transition year, the freshman look good but make typical freshman type defensive mistakes, Hemsley seems to rely heavily on confidence and after struggling early he hasn't got it back. We will see if dutcher is cut out for the job by year 3, I know dirtballs is bit worried but I'm not yet 

It REALLY hurt the Conference when Chris Beard dumped UNLV for Texas Tech.

Texas Tech is now #1 in the Big 12. Contrast that with what Marvin Menzies from New Mexico State is doing....

Beard would have made UNLV relevant. Cronin would have as well. Cincinnati is now in the hunt for a Top bid.

That was a brutal coach search. The odds are that UNLV didn't keep hitting on good coaches.

ysOR4zJ.gif

Stunner deserves congratulations for having morphed into Loboblast 2.0.

Who would have thought Stunner had it in him to turn into a 100% douchbag?

(SGF now envisions Stunner styling a smile while in denial of how pathetic he is.)

Boom goes the dynamite.