Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rebelbacker

#Release The Memo

2 hours ago, retrofade said:

So, let me see if I have this down....

While they were publicly investigating Hillary, damaging her campaign in the process, the FBI was actually pro-Hillary. This pro-Hillary bias was exhibited by them going after Carter Page in October, someone who was not a part of the Trump campaign, and who the Trump campaign had distanced themselves from. This happened two weeks prior to the election, and it was so secret that the New York Times wrote an article stating that the FBI hadn't found any Russian links to Trump at the end of October. This is done in a secret FISA court, and they request a FISA Title I Order, which required both the Deputy Attorney General and Director of the FBI to show probably cause that Carter Page might be an agent of a foreign power. Meanwhile, they very publicly re-opened the Hillary e-mail investigation at almost the exact same time, which did further damage to her campaign. That being said, they were still very obviously pro-Hillary and anti-Trump. 

So... if they had really wanted to bring Trump down, why wouldn't they have.... oh I don't know, "leaked" that they were going after a FISA warrant for Page? Or maybe, I don't know, not leaked information about "new" e-mails on Anthony Weiner's laptop? It just seems like that would have been easier than getting a FISA warrant for someone that was no longer a part of the Trump campaign in an organized attempt to "illegally" bring Trump down. I guess that would make too much sense though. 

mcd.gif

2 hours ago, retrofade said:

So, let me see if I have this down....

While they were publicly investigating Hillary, damaging her campaign in the process, the FBI was actually pro-Hillary. This pro-Hillary bias was exhibited by them going after Carter Page in October, someone who was not a part of the Trump campaign, and who the Trump campaign had distanced themselves from. This happened two weeks prior to the election, and it was so secret that the New York Times wrote an article stating that the FBI hadn't found any Russian links to Trump at the end of October. This is done in a secret FISA court, and they request a FISA Title I Order, which required both the Deputy Attorney General and Director of the FBI to show probably cause that Carter Page might be an agent of a foreign power. Meanwhile, they very publicly re-opened the Hillary e-mail investigation at almost the exact same time, which did further damage to her campaign. That being said, they were still very obviously pro-Hillary and anti-Trump. 

So... if they had really wanted to bring Trump down, why wouldn't they have.... oh I don't know, "leaked" that they were going after a FISA warrant for Page? Or maybe, I don't know, not leaked information about "new" e-mails on Anthony Weiner's laptop? It just seems like that would have been easier than getting a FISA warrant for someone that was no longer a part of the Trump campaign in an organized attempt to "illegally" bring Trump down. I guess that would make too much sense though. 

Appearance, perception and reality are hard to grasp sometimes :)

The World Needs More Cowboys!

6 minutes ago, AlvinLee said:

The FBI did not damage the HIllary campaign. Hillary's lawlessness and corruption damaged the Hillary campaign. The FBI was part of her damage control effort. Understand now?

The FBI didn't force the Trump campaign to have all the contacts with Russian agents, then lie about them every time they got a chance. The FBI kept it a secret until after the election. Understand now?