Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ph90702

Larry Eustachy Says It’s About the Players

3 minutes ago, ph90702 said:

I hope your day is bright!  ??❤️

No seriously, you're really on an idiot roll today... which is completely amazing, because you've set that bar fecking high. Didn't you just say that if UNLV had Muss they'd be in 1st place? No fecking shet?! You mean the guy that took a bottom half team and made them a champion in two years and also has the best team currently? Wow, how do you think UNLV would do with Calipari? Or Few? Or Krzyzewski? Seriously, you have to be able to see what a moronic statement that is, right?

1 hour ago, kingpotato said:

No seriously, you're really on an idiot roll today... which is completely amazing, because you've set that bar fecking high. Didn't you just say that if UNLV had Muss they'd be in 1st place? No fecking shet?! You mean the guy that took a bottom half team and made them a champion in two years and also has the best team currently? Wow, how do you think UNLV would do with Calipari? Or Few? Or Krzyzewski? Seriously, you have to be able to see what a moronic statement that is, right?

You are spending too much time on this guy. Seriously.

ph is right though I’m regards to CSU.  At 10-10, the kids are doing well INSPITE of coaching! :P

"Make a mistake once and it becomes a lesson, make the same mistake twice and it becomes a choice."

8 hours ago, kingpotato said:

Would you be mine.  Could you be mind.  Would you be my buddy?  ???

11 hours ago, Headbutt said:

Larry Eustachy is a dumb ass. 

So what does that make Edwards?

:suicide:

"I never saw a buckin' hoss to top Steamboat. Fact is, he was the closest thing to perpetual motion that ever wore hair. Few men could stand that kind of battering without bleeding from the nose, and most became nauseated as well. Ol' Steamboat put some of the toughest into the hospital for repairs."