Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jackmormon

Russia funneling money to support Trump

18 hours ago, jackmormon said:

Did he really say “like totally you know”? The entire transcript is out.

The FBI thinks that there may be a Russia NRA connection. So they must have corroborating evidence of their own.

Wait?  What?

Russia wants each and every American armed with multiple weapons?

The World Needs More Cowboys!

21 minutes ago, pokebball said:

Wait?  What?

Russia wants each and every American armed with multiple weapons?

Maybe the Russians want access to the great database of NRA members and supporters? 

51t4uwlffaL._SL160_SS150_.jpg324804241_0b7c67b2af_m.jpg

BCS is to Football what Fox News is to Journalism

34 minutes ago, renoskier said:

I certainly don't think you need "complete confidence" in our legal system but I do believe it's pretty good overall. It does seem to have a difficult time investigating and successfully prosecuting "white collar" crime; or maybe a lot of this work isn't widely publicized, especially when it often results in monetary settlements. Any prosecution of the Clinton Foundation would almost certainly be of the "white collar" variety and would be unlikely to result in prison time.

I don't really know much about the actual workings of a foundation but it seems to me that the very worst thing a founder could be convicted of would be using funds for their own personal use. Sure, I suppose in the Clinton's case you can say donations were bribes to curry political favor. With the amounts of money in our political system, I think such an accusation would be very difficult to prove. Another problem with successfully trying to pursue a case against the CF is, who are the victims? Are any of the donors claiming misuse of funds?

Well if you want CF victims you could look into Haiti. 

And of course if she was using the foundation as pay to play(which is what I believe) who are the victims going to complain to? 

18 minutes ago, Rebelbacker said:

And of course if she was using the foundation as pay to play(which is what I believe) who are the victims going to complain to? 

Hell, if you're truly concerned about "pay to play", you'd have to indict our entire system, both sides of the aisle. 

2 hours ago, Rebelbacker said:

Ding ding ding.  What Hillary did in Haiti is +++++ing disgusting and evil.

2 hours ago, renoskier said:

Hell, if you're truly concerned about "pay to play", you'd have to indict our entire system, both sides of the aisle. 

Fine with me.  I have private land off the grid, granted I have nothing built on it yet but I could really quickly make it self sustainable, especially bringing a few of you MWCboarders with me!