Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BSUTOP25

Post your favorite UNR memes and gifs

8 hours ago, BSUTOP25 said:

Let's see what you got ... I'll start with this one!

2eulnxd.jpg

It has spilled to the basketball team. Best not bring granny on Saturday. 

“That’s hilarious,” Caleb Martin said. “I don’t think Coach (Mark) Gottfried did that at (NC) State (when I was there). You get frustrated with the fan. I like that. I like how the coach turns around and says something here and there. That’s how our team is. We’re a scrappy team and we don’t back down from nobody. I don’t care if it’s a fan or old lady in the stands. He don’t care, either. That’s just a representation of our team. That’s cool. I like it.”

http://www.rgj.com/story/sports/college/nevada/2018/01/18/three-takeaways-loss-cody-martin-presents-challenges-wolf-pack/1043197001/

:lol:

2 minutes ago, Mad_Hatter said:

It has spilled to the basketball team. Best not bring granny on Saturday. 

“That’s hilarious,” Caleb Martin said. “I don’t think Coach (Mark) Gottfried did that at (NC) State (when I was there). You get frustrated with the fan. I like that. I like how the coach turns around and says something here and there. That’s how our team is. We’re a scrappy team and we don’t back down from nobody. I don’t care if it’s a fan or old lady in the stands. He don’t care, either. That’s just a representation of our team. That’s cool. I like it.”

http://www.rgj.com/story/sports/college/nevada/2018/01/18/three-takeaways-loss-cody-martin-presents-challenges-wolf-pack/1043197001/

:lol:

No fuggen way...This is the greatest thing.

30 minutes ago, battle.borne said:

He goes both ways.

Does it matter which way i go when I'm administering justice with the iron fist?

Take that however you want. I'm man enough to have it out there. 

21 minutes ago, BacksThePack said:

Shortgoalpost.jpeg

It's not the size of the goalpost, but the motion of the kick.