mugtang

Nevada @ San Jose State

13 minutes ago, battle.borne said:

His postgame interviews are brutal. And his in-game calls aren't great either. But hey, at least he's bald and sports a creepy stache!

RR was probably the best Nevada will ever have. The new guy is a step down but at least it's not Marshand, even though he's a nice guy and bleeds Wolf Pack Blue.. I could not follow his play by play, the score could be tied, half the time I didn't know who had the ball, or how much time was left. Even worse was when it was a road game and we all got treated to where he had dinner, that's much more important to know than what's happening in the game  right?

• Like 1

16 hours ago, mugtang said:

At one of the books that my co-worker went last night it was 17.  However they did what was afraid they would do. They kind of sleptwalked through the game and then woke up. Same thing happened against Air Force last week. 

BTW sounds like Muss is setting up for possibly not having Martin play Saturday or next Wednesday

23 minutes ago, wolfpack1 said:

BTW sounds like Muss is setting up for possibly not having Martin play Saturday or next Wednesday

What makes you say that?

BTW, what's wrong with him?

1 minute ago, kingpotato said:

What makes you say that?

Muss saying that he is going to be a game time decision for the next two games. He has a strained achilles, I believe. Suffered the injury toward the end of the Utah St game.

3 minutes ago, kingpotato said:

What makes you say that?

Achilles

17 minutes ago, wolfpack1 said:

Muss saying that he is going to be a game time decision for the next two games. He has a strained achilles, I believe. Suffered the injury toward the end of the Utah St game.

Tricky. A blown achilles is one of the more nasty recoveries. 

1 hour ago, wolfpack1 said:

At one of the books that my co-worker went last night it was 17.  However they did what was afraid they would do. They kind of sleptwalked through the game and then woke up. Same thing happened against Air Force last week. 

It was 17 at the Peppermill. Didn't matter for me; no way i was touching that game.

20 hours ago, kingpotato said:

Tricky. A blown achilles is one of the more nasty recoveries. 

That is probably why they want to be careful to make sure it gets nothing worse than just a sprain

19 hours ago, renoskier said:

It was 17 at the Peppermill. Didn't matter for me; no way i was touching that game.

My co-worker called me asking my opinion on it, and I told him to take San Jose State especially with the way Nevada has had difficulty covering the spread lately and also thought they game was going to be closer than we wanted it be. I know he told me 17 but said he might buy a little insurance on it. For me the game tomorrow I wouldn't touch betting wise.