Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mugtang

Nevada @ San Jose State

Somehow this game got picked up by CBSsports.  I’m happy I’ll be able to watch the Pack play but really?  Also, Murray throwing shade at SJSU:

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

1 minute ago, wolfan8431 said:

Classic trap game with Boise coming to town Saturday.

I thought the same about the Aztecs playing the Spartans immediately before Boise but we curb stomped SJSU.

Boom goes the dynamite.

2 hours ago, mugtang said:

Somehow this game got picked up by CBSsports.  I’m happy I’ll be able to watch the Pack play but really?  Also, Murray throwing shade at SJSU:

Well, you do have a history of giving them their only win of the year. 

Fresno_State_Jim_Sweeny_Field_(_Bulldog_Stadium).jpg

Just now, TheTedfordTrain said:

Well, you do have a history of giving them their only win of the year. 

I hate you 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

If Nevada doesn't decide to sleepwalk through the game, I think Nevada should win however I would probably take San Jose for betting purposes. Nevada has been all over the place last few games on that and 16.5 might be to big to pass up. 

Also kind of depends if San Jose has given up on the season or not. However if Nevada can start fast like they did against Utah St that would be great because the worse thing Nevada can do is let San Jose St hang around.

Just now, wolfpack1 said:

If Nevada doesn't decide to sleepwalk through the game, I think Nevada should win however I would probably take San Jose for betting purposes. Nevada has been all over the place last few games on that and 16.5 might be to big to pass up. 

Also kind of depends if San Jose has given up on the season or not. However if Nevada can start fast like they did against Utah St that would be great because the worse thing Nevada can do is let San Jose St hang around.

We need to bury San Jose State and do it early.  

2 minutes ago, jdgaucho said:

If USF can take Nevada down, SAN!

... can too :D

But this should be a curbstomping

Well USF only lost by 10 to Gonzaga last week so....but we do have a little history with having difficult games against USF.