Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

UNLV2001

New Mexico at UNLV

Battle of the used to be good, bad programs. :blink:

Hopefully this team is just saving all their shooting for the MWC tournament. It's just sad.

All is well, For Rice is gone.                  

Going to be fun to watch Weir's system and style of basketball when he actually gets his players in place. He definitely has his kids playing hard.

It would be hard for me to get to the point where I give up on Menzies in year two.... But going winless at home in conference would probably do it. As bad as they've been lately, he still has some rope to turn things around, at least for me. Then again I didn't give up on Rice until the ASU loss.... 

4 minutes ago, Yellow Evan said:

Remember when the plan was to start 6-0 in league play? 

I always figured this would be that 6th win if all went right..........now it looks like an 0-6 home start is a very real possibility 

so.. McCoy's T cost the rebs the game, that turned the tide, had a 9 point lead at that time, down to 5. that's the second time he's done that, i think he needs to sit a full game, maybe he'll figure it out.

Eventually there will be a year when rebel basketball is fun again. in the meantime i'll get a kick out of watching diong.