Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mugtang

GOP offers 1 month continuing resolution and 6 years CHIP funding

This is great.  Senator Feinstein on shutting down the government:

"Shutting down the government is a very serious thing. People die, accidents happen. You don't know. Necessary functions can cease," she said. "There is no specific list you can look at and make a judgment: 'Well everything is going to be just fine.' You can't make that judgment. So, I think it's a last resort. And I'm really hopeful we don't get to it."

And here she is about voting for the CR:

In that statement, Feinstein is quoted as saying, "I said in December that I wouldn't vote for a CR without the Dream Act, and I won't do so now."

Pressed on why she might vote to shut down the government if it could cause people to die, Feinstein acknowledged it's a "big risk."

So Senator Feinstein wants people to die? :hmmm: 

She should’ve voted for tax reform then. :shrug: 

http://www.cnn.com/2018/01/18/politics/dianne-feinstein-people-will-die-shutdown/index.html

cc @thelawlorfaithful

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

4 hours ago, pokebball said:

Negotiations do happen from the position you hold though.  The GOP holds more control so they are in a stronger negotiating position.  The GOP certainly doesn't have overwhelming control but they are in a stronger position.

Image result for I hate you anakin

25 minutes ago, mugtang said:

http://www.cnn.com/2018/01/18/politics/dianne-feinstein-people-will-die-shutdown/index.html

cc @thelawlorfaithful

These LEGISLATIVE ARSONISTS are threatening to KILL PEOPLE!!!

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.

1 minute ago, thelawlorfaithful said:

These LEGISLATIVE ARSONISTS are threatening to KILL PEOPLE!!!

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

37 minutes ago, HR_Poke said:

We don't negotiate with terrorists!  -Yoda

But people will die!

Just do a 2 day CR every two days and sign them at the last minute until Republicans can learn to govern.  That's all Dems have to insist on to be in the driver's seat. Keep Trump of the golf course until a deal is signed. 

Posted Image

23 hours ago, mugtang said:

cc @thelawlorfaithful

Of course she wants people to die...  I always said she’d make a fine Republican!

v0icAvfW.jpg

25 minutes ago, NorCalCoug said:

Of course she is wants people to die...  I always said she’d make a fine Republican!

Or an even better vampire

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

15 hours ago, mugtang said:

Geez Mug, were they the same people who did the Head On commercial?

I'm sure that video is being applied directly to every con forehead!

51t4uwlffaL._SL160_SS150_.jpg324804241_0b7c67b2af_m.jpg

BCS is to Football what Fox News is to Journalism

8 minutes ago, Boise fan said:

Geez Mug, were they the same people who did the Head On commercial?

I'm sure that video is being applied directly to every con forehead!

I don’t know.  Maybe. 

5 hours ago, Akkula said:

Just do a 2 day CR every two days and sign them at the last minute until Republicans can learn to govern.  That's all Dems have to insist on to be in the driver's seat. Keep Trump of the golf course until a deal is signed. 

I actually like this.